✨Chapter 12✨

⚠️Warning! The following content made be triggering for some! Please read this with caution if you wish to continue the story! Thanks!😌💚⚠️

Author's P.O.V.

It's only been 1 hour since Jaemin had left and Jeno had been crying the whole time, nonstop. He was broken, exhausted, disheveled without Jaemin by his side. He loved him till the end of time.

Empty boxes of tissues, used tissues, pictures of the two males was scattered around the living room area. The whole area was just a disaster. The latter wasn't motivated to clean it up anytime soon so he just kept sobbing over Jaemin.

Jeno hadn't texted anyone about his breakup but Renjun called him about 8 times. Jeno didn't answer because he was for sure with Jaemin and he knew the younger didn't want to conversant with him.

Before, Jeno had called Jaemin as well countless times but the whole time, his calls went straight to voicemail. The older one figured the younger just didn't want to talk to him so he tears started flowing harder.

The older one just wanted to be alone, remembering the great times he had with Jaemin. That's when he heard a doorbell ring. He perked his head faster than he ever could. His hopes rising, wishing for it to be the one he truly loves.

He walks up slowly due to his legs hurting from sitting in a criss-cross formation on the couch for so long. Jeno wipes his tears and cleans himself off before opening the door.

As soon as he did, he was attacked with feminine arms. Arms that he was slightly familiar with. He pulls away from the gesture to see Eunha. He pushes her away with more force this time.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jeno emphasizes his words by pointing his finger towards the smaller girl. She just giggles, standing in the same position.

"You just broke up with your boyfriend so-"

"Wait how do you know that?-"

"Easy! I did it! Now we can be together again!" Jeno was just left shocked and frozen from what he had heard from this girl. She's the reason... She's the reason JAEMIN BROKE UP WITH ME!

Jeno slaps Eunha's face. His straight face and painful slap had made the female tear up. She dropped her bag but didn't notice what had fell out when the object had hit the floor.

There, rolled out a knife, with fresh blood, dripping off the blade. Eunha heard the metal cling to the floor and whipped around. She scurried to get the knife back in her bag but Jeno gripped her wrists.

"Why do you have that...?" Eunha gazed back at Jeno with fear. "I asked you, why do you have that?!" The male's tone was harsher this time.

Jeno was still broken on the inside, the possibilities of Eunha hurting Jaemin while he wasn't there frightened him. Eunha still wasn't answering him so he tugged her up.

Jeno had his hands firmly on the female's shoulders. His eyes pierced right through Eunha and before he could speak once more. His phone rang again in his hoodie. Jaemin's hoodie.

The male took out his phone seeing Jisung's name pop up. He was confused, the young male doesn't usually call him unless it's an emergency. Being curious, he answered the phone.

"Hyung! Where are you?! Your boyfriend is in the hospital! He was stabbed by some psycho! Come here now hyung!"

Jeno was right, this woman, this psycho, this bitch, attempted to murder my beloved boyfriend. I forced her away from me again, this time even more harshly.

"You bitch, I'll see you in court." And with that, Jeno sprinted to his car and sped off to the hospital.

____________
✨End of Chapter✨

Hey everyoneeee! i'm back with a new chapterRrRRr
teehee😂
im sad because i'll be at a camp for a week next week! meaning i have to miss taeyong's birthday :(
but next chapter will have Taeyong in it for his birthday!
btw sorry this was a shorter chapter🥺
i need to build the suspense up👀 so yea teehee😂
Have a lovely day you sExY johfams😂👁👄👁

(06/24/2020)

-XxjaemjenxX