✨Chapter 13✨

⚠️Attempted Murder!⚠️

Jaemin's P.O.V

The car ride in the clean uber was somewhat silent. The driver had casual music playing in the background while I was playing my own sentimental music. If I'm sad I'm sticking to the vibe by playing depressing music, all by Kina, sagun and timmies.

The scenery outside at this time of day was as well, sentimental. The tree branches were low and swaying in the powerful breeze, seemingly as if they were sad as well. The pavement was full of moss, like the sidewalk was old and depressing. The birds weren't chirping happily but were in nests for comfort due to the strong wind.

Soon enough, the car came to a halt. It was so abrupt, I lightly juked forward. My head gazed to the driver when he said something shortly after.

"This is your stop. Have a nice day young man." The monotone wasn't helping the Mid 40s man be polite. The effort was still there of course.

I, as well, mannerly pledged a thanks and made my way to Renjun's front door. Before I could ring the doorbell after setting my two bags down, a low ding came through from my phone.

Puzzling together it was a text message, I pull my phone out of my back pouch on one of my duffle bags. The screen light up, the receipt of the text message read.

Renjunnie :)
Hey jaeminnieeee~ i'm not sure if ur at my house but Yangyang and I are at In&Out! Meet us here! You can leave your bags in the house, there's a key under that blue rock by the front door! Cya in a bit!

After reading the message, I glance around, soon finding a bright blue rock next to other colorful rocks by the pathway. I walk over to the outside, house decoration and pick up the rock.

A shining black key was taped under the rock, saying 'Y + R' indicating this was indeed Yangyang and Renjun's front door key. I pull the tape off of key on one side and set the rock down again. After, I slip the key through the doorknob.

The door swings open with me walking in. I set my two duffle bags on the floor by the entrance. I take back out my phone then get my wallet, keys, and chapstick. After checking that I have everything I need, I head back out the of the house.

Picking the rock up again once more, I place the key in between and reattach the tape, putting back the rock in it's rightful place and walk towards In&Out. (btw don't ask why there's an In&Out in korea, idk if there is one💀😂)

Casually making my way to In&Out, I interfere with a small girl who's supposedly lost. I could see the terror in her eyes not being able to find one of her family members. I slowly walk towards to see her standing with a white-furred Samoyed, holding the dog's leash.

"Hey are you lost?" I walk up to the small girl's side, she softly flinches and looks up to me. She cries harder and embraces in a small hug. I gladly return the gesture and pat her back gently.

I pull away and pick the girl up with one arm and the little puppy with the other. "Here, let's walk around and try to find your family members!" The child smiles and claps her hands cutely. I coo and continue to walk around the crowded city.

-----

Jaemin's P.O.V.

After 20 minutes, the little girl and her puppy were finally reunited with their older brother who had looking everywhere for the two. And when I mean everywhere, I mean everywhere.