✨Chapter 7✨

Jaemin's P.O.V.

Hearing bird chirping and the sun's glowing sunrays hit me and cause me to wake up from my dreamland. I shift around until I sit straight up in bed, rubbing my eyes to adjust to the light.

I then feel a weighted presence next to me. I realize who it was and smile to myself and look beside me. My cute, handsome prince was sleeping peacefully like a little baby.

I lay on top of him with my hand dangling over his body. I cuddle him until I feel his arms wrap around me and my waist. He than turns me back to the position I was in before and secures his arms on me.

I giggle at his cute actions and caress his soft face. We cuddle and stare at each other for a little bit. Smiles spread across our faces.

We were all giddy until Jeno seemed something struck him with realization. His expression changes and look off a little into the distance. His goofy smile fades away.

"Baby? Did something happen? What's wrong?" I cup the sharp, defined face in my hands and make him face toward me again. He looks at my, panicked and worried.

"N-Nothing! It's n-nothing Nana..." I didn't feel convinced. I was scared he was already cheating on me or something even worse. Yet, if he couldn't share because he didn't feel comfortable, then that's alright.

"It's okay Nono~ if you don't wanna share then no pressure!" His face soften. A small, gentle smile painted beautifully across his face like art on a canvas, creating a priceless masterpiece.

I smile as well and then switch onto the other side of my torso to check the time on my phone. It read 7:15. On a Monday. School start in 15 minutes.

"Jeno Babe! Get the fuck up! School starts in 15 minutes!" Reality strikes him like a bullet and bolts up to get ready. He dashes to the bathroom and slams the door shut. I giggles mischievously as I hear him rushing himself to get ready.

The clock really read 10:30 a.m. Sunday. I just wanted to give him trouble. I casually sit on our bed, kicking back and relaxing as I wait for you Jeno to finish.

"Jaemin are you rea-...what are you doing?" Jeno stares at me all dressed and relaxing on the bed. His confusion running wild on why I'm not rushing to get everything ready.

Jeno's quickly realizes what really going on and looks around for his phone, eventually finding right near Jaemin. He snatches it and looks at his screen saver. It's fucking Sunday?

Jeno's hand that is holding the device drops down to his side as he pouts cutely. Jaemin begins cackling until he falls onto the floor. Jaemin chuckles harder from the impact, causing the elder to burst in laughter.

The two of us spent the rest of the day cuddling, watching some of youtube and Netflix after the funny scene.

Jaemin's P.O.V.

(1 week later: Friday Afternoon)

"Jeno?"

"Yes baby?" I blush and scrunch my nose while smiling as I continue my words.

"C-Can we go meet the rest of your friends?"

"Yes of course Nana, i'll text them right now to see if they're available!" Jeno brightly complies and sends his friends a message in their group chat.

About 4 minutes later, all of them reply saying that they can hang out. We agreed to go to hang out at a guy's house known as Chenle. Jeno had said he's rich and that they hang out his place all the time.