✨Chapter 15✨

Jeno's P.O.V.

I couldn't decide whether telling Jaemin about his past settled in him well. When Renjun spilled everything, beginning to end, he was just shocked. Almost frozen in time. Stuck in a trance. Though, to my instincts, I thought he was gonna hate on me from keeping everything from him. But Mark-hyung assured me that Jaemin wasn't that type of person to do so. I felt relieved and continued on.

Ever since then, Jaemin had been more cautious with his actions. Being home right before the sun sets. Not involving himself in dangerous circumstances. Things similar to that. I was proud of Jaemin and I know he knows how much I really am and for how much I dearly love him.

Right now, Jaemin, the others, and I were on a trip to Miami, Florida. One of the trips I will most likely will remember forever. This is my first trip to America and I loved it. There were so many things everyone and I had done so far and the trip isn't even half way over yet.

We've gone sky diving, go carting, went to Disney World, had a boys night out in the city and honestly so much more. It's like best days of my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything else, especially since the love of my life was right next to me the whole time. It's been 6 days since we got here and we've got 18 more days to go.

---Time skip---

So we have to leave tomorrow and I swear I wanna cry. The time I spent here in america was awesome. We checked out earlier from our hotel 4 days ago to go to LA. We flew there and we had done a lot of fun things in California. The others and I, except Mark, had learned some more english to communicate with people better.

Jaemin and I had our alone time as well. The weird thing is that yesterday, we decided that we were gonna get a puppy and name him Nano. I don't know where the thought came to us or why we thought it in the first place but we officially are now getting a dog, a samoyed to be precise.

"Jeno~" A sweet voice knocked me out of my thoughts. I look to the cherry-like boy and smile. "Yes Nana?" He blushes at my similar soft tone. "Can we go to the beach~? I wanna walk on the sand before the sunsets!" Jaemin pleaded with his round, puppy eyes. I coo and nod my head. He jumps around and drags me out the door.

Our room had a sliding door at the back where our porch was. It was fenced and since we were on the first floor, the fence had a gate leading out to the ocean. Big trees, pretty colorful flowers, smooth pebbles made the scenery more intriguing. Jaemin had envied how LA looked so beautiful. The only beauty I could ever envy is Jaemin.

"Nono! Look it's baby turtles~!" I gazed in the direction Jaemin pointed and saw three newborn turtles. I gasped at how adorable they were. "They're so smol and cute!" I laughed at the way Jaemin had said 'small'. "Aigoo~, you're also smol and cute~" I pecked him on the lips and squished his cheeks together. Pouty lips appeared and I pecked them again.

"Wou swo mwean." Jaemin incoherently spoke. I giggled knowing what he really said and let go of his cheeks. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him. I felt him respond immediately which made me smile. The kiss was rough or lustful, it was slow and passionate, very cherishing.

We pulled away and rested our foreheads together. Smiling drunkenly. Jaemin then fully pulled away but grabbed my hand, dragging me to the shoreline. We both were facing each other, both our hearts beating wildly. Jaemin suddenly got on one knee, my eyes widened sort of knowing what's happening right now.

Jaemin then pulled out a small ring box and I gasped, almost crying at this point. "Jeno, I love you with my whole heart. You are the only one I want. Jeno you've loved me for who I am and I'm so grateful I had found you. You saved me from the trauma. The past, you saved me, the present you still saved me, and in the future I know you'll protect me, as I will do the same to return the favor. So therefore, will you, Lee Jeno, let me keep that promise? Will you marry me Lee Jeno?"