💟 PROLOGUE 💟

Hello Friends 👋!!Subagokul here again with the new story....

Happy New Year 2020 🎉🎊🎉to all my lovely Readers and Friends...

As a New year Gift I'm gonna start this New FF "FATED MATES"....

Disclaimer: Lovely Readers this story gonna be the entirely different plot... Because this story gonna be the "WEREWOLF STORY", Different right???... If you are uncomfortable with the plot because all the characters in the story gonna be a WEREWOLF.... Whomever Find it uncomfortable kindly skip the stories friends...

And coming to the point this story not gonna be the complete werewolf were characters look into.... OUR CHARACTERS THAT IS OUR ABHIGYA AND OTHERS IN THE STORY GONNA LOOKS LIKE HUMANS ONLY.. BUT SOMETIMES THEY WILL CHANGE THEMSELVES AS A WEREWOLF..... HOPE YOU LIKE IT FRIENDS... ☺

And this Story is Completely my Cousin sister VoiletSinclair8 Idea... Hope you will love it...

HAPPY READING FRIENDS 😃

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Note: Before Entering into the story.. You should know about Werewolf right??? 😉....Read the below description carefully... If you wants to know anything or having doubts you can clear with me 😘

READ CAREFULLY :

Werewolf:

Werewolves can transform into their wolf form whenever they want. But they will be in the human form most of the time in this story.

Ranks:

Each wolf has it's own rank like Alpha, Beta and omega.

Alpha:

Alpha wolves are the most dominant, amazing leaders, so possessive in nature.. have manly scent and has red eyes (they dont always have red eyes they only change when they feel strong emotions or when they see their mate for the first time).

Beta:

Beta wolves are generally the guards of the pack. They are not possessive as alphas. They have more control over their wolves whereas alphas are more instinctive. They have green eyes.

Omega:

Omegas are the most submissive. They have blue eyes. They are very rare and they are soft in nature. There are only female omegas whereas there are both female & male, werewolfs in alphas and betas in this Alternative Universe..

Packs:

Wolves lives in packs. The head of the pack is called head alpha and his mate is called luna. The head alpha and luna are like the leaders of the pack. Every pack member must be loyal and respect towards their alpha and luna.

Mates:

The wolves worship The moon goddess. Mates are the one who you are destined to fall in love with. One can find their mate when they turn 18. We can find our mate by the scent of our mate which is really strong, addictive and really unique. Mates have to mark each other to complete the mating process. Mates can reject each other. But both of them have to reject each other to complete the rejection process. If the rejection process is completed they are free to mate with any one. But one can die during the rejection because it's like killing a part of yourself.