Chapter 2: Crimson Tower

Soon, Crimson Justice landed on a rooftop as the sun began to set behind him.
The hero stood in silence as he observed the city sights, until a woman came up to the roof through an entrance door.

She was slender, she had long black hair, Hazel eyes behind black rimmed glasses, and she was dressed in a long sleeved dress that revealed her neckline and legs, and she wore black high heel shoes.

The woman smiled as the hero turned around to face her and he walked closer.
"Just in time Crimson Justice, how was your last mission?"  She asked.
Crimson Justice chuckled.

"Nothing too big, just a simple robbery two thugs."

"It was a perfect final mission. " He said.
The woman looked at him, pushing her glasses on her nose.
"Good, Now we can spend more time as a family." She said .

Crimson Justice smiled as he wrapped the woman in his arms. "Yes Kristina, at last we can raise our children without the threat of villains and danger."
He said.
Kristina let out a small laugh as she kissed the hero passionately.
Finally after a few seconds, Crimson Justice pulled away, and joined a hand with Kristina's.

"While you were away, the girls and I prepared a retirement party for you, it's all set up downstairs."
She said.

Crimson Justice squeezed her hand gently.

"You didn't have to, but I'm glad you did."
He he with a beaming smile.
Kristina smiled back as she threw him a backpack .
"Get changed the guests should be arriving soon."

She said as she turned away and went back down into the building below.
Crimson Justice opened the backpack and pulled out a black suit , a red dress shirt, and black dress shoes.

He then put them on and then went down into the building to join his family.