Chapter 7: Shark Repellent

Crimson Justice braced himself as the raging Man-Shark slammed into him and the hero was thrown back first into a store window.

Crimson Justice cried out as he fell into the building and the window pane shattered and embedded shards of glass into his skin.

Crimson Justice slowly got to his feet, and plucked the shards of glass from his skin, grimacing in pain as the wounds slowly closed up, as his healing factor kicked in.
He looked around the store, noticing it was empty and the hero smiled knowing that no civilians were around to get hurt.

Suddenly, Man-Shark spotted him.
"There you are!"
He roared.
The beast then charged toward the store, but he stopped in his tracks, and gripped the sides of his head and grunted in pain.

Crimson Justice looked at the villain with confusion, wondering why he had stopped his attack.
But then he noticed a box of horseshoe magnets strewn across the floor.
Wait a second, sharks are vulnerable to magnets!
He thought.
And then the hero picked up a handful of magnets off the floor.
"What's wrong big guy?"

" Don't you want to kill me? "

Crimson Justice taunted.
Man-Shark shook his head, grimacing with rage.
"Enough games hero, I'm going to rip you to pieces!"

He snarled.
And then the monster charged at Crimson Justice, very angry.
Crimson Justice dodged the attack as he gripped two magnets in his fists.

And then he cried out with powerful about and struck out at the villain hitting him with the blunt ends of the magnets.

Man-Shark stumbled back, totally dazed.
Crimson Justice struck out again, dodging the monster's massive arms and jumped into his back.
"GET OFF ME!"
The monster bellowed.
Crimson Justice held on right as Man-Shark thrashed about and he climbed closer to the beasts large head.
"Its over Man-Shark!"

Crimson Justice exclaimed triumphantly.
And with one quick move , he shoved the magnets into the villains massive mouth and forced his jaws shut.

Man-Shark choked and growled as the magnets slipped down his throat and he tried to throw Crimson Justice off his back, But then the magnets took effect once they hit his stomach and the monster's senses were overpowered by the magnetic acid repelled from the metal.

Man-Shark cried out and fell back into the pavement.

Crimson Justice let go before the monster's massive frame crushed him and he tumbled to the ground.
Man-Shark laid on the ground unconscious as his form wore off and he was human -sized once again.
Crimson Justice stood over him.
"That was one hell of a fight, but I was far more superior."

He said, catching his breath.
And then he was joined by the Justice Brigade.
"You did it Crimson Justice!"

Cobalt Bullet said as he hugged his mentor.
Crimson Justice smiled returning a hug to the young man.
"Yes but I shouldn't take all the credit, great job team."

He said, as Phantom Girl appeared.
"Thanks Crimson Justice, but our job isn't over yet, right?"
She said.

Crimson Justice nodded.
"Right DoomSkull still awaits my challenge, we don't have much time before midnight."
He said as he eyes a digital clock in a building above, which read 10:55.
Cobalt Bullet looked at him.
"Right shall we go then?"

" I imagine you'll want to face him alone. "
He said.
Crimson Justice shook his head.
"No I want you and Phantom Girl to come with me, we can do this together, my daughter depends on us."
He said.
The two young heroes could barely contain their excitement.
"All right!"
They said in unison , with big grins on their faces.
And then Cobalt Bullet grabbed Phantom Girl by the waist and he took off in flight as Crimson Justice followed and the trio headed toward DoomSkull's tower.