Chapter 12: Stand Down

Back on the other side of battle, Crimson Justice was trading blows with  Silverbeast.

The monstrous man had barely any scratches and bruises on his body.
Damn it, it feels like we've been fighting forever! This guy just won't let up.
Crimson Justice thought.
The hero was bruises and bloodied, but thanks to his healing factor he didn't sustain any major injuries.
Silverbeast looked at the hero with a sadistic grin, as he threw a vicious punch into the hero's chest.
Crimson Justice stumbled back as the wind was knocked out of him.
Silverbeast moved closer, as a smile crossed his lips.
"It would be best to give up now, hero"
"I just might let you live."
He said.
Crimson Justice glared at him.
"Not a chance, I'm not giving up yet."
" It looks like you'll have to kill me. "
He said.
Silverbeast grinned like a madman, as he cracked his knuckles.
"There won't be anything left of you when I'm done!"
He said.
Crimson Justice grinned, and then he stretched out his hand and gave the villain the "Bring it on" taunt.
Silverbeast let out a violent cry as he charged toward the hero.
Crimson Justice wasn't afraid as he also charged forward.
He dodged the villain's massive arms, and he threw two punches into Silverbeast's exposed chest and throat.
Silverbeast looked down with enraged eyes.
"Nice try Crimson Justice, but your blows still don't hurt me!"
He growled.
And before Crimson Justice could react, Silverbeast reached down and grabbed the hero's leg and slammed him about like a rag doll.
Crimson Justice cried out as He was slammed over and over, until his back cracked the ground and Silverbeast stood over him.
But then Cobalt Bullet and Phantom Girl came running into the battlefield.
Silverbeast glanced at them, but then looked back down at Crimson Justice.
"No one, not even your sidekicks can save you now."
" This is where you die! "
He said, as he aimed a fist at Crimson Justice's chest.

Crimson Justice couldn't  move, as he watched the villan's fist inch closer to his chest, but then a booming modulated voice echoed through the room.
"Silverbeast, stand down!"
It commanded.
Silverbeast looked behind him, and sure enough the cloaked and skeletal masked villain DoomSkull was walking closer, but he was dragging someone besides him.
"DoomSkull, sir I'm sorry for getting carried away.
He said fearfully.
DoomSkull looked at him, the lenses in his mask were a cool blue.
" I forgive you Silverbeast, but as I said stand down. "
"It's my turn to play."
He said.