I

2nd Year,Spring

2nd Year,Spring

Beomgyu: Found it!

Beomgyu picked a very thick book from the library's shelf.

He went straight to his friend, Kang Taehyun, who's sitting at a desk while reading.

Beomgyu: Spring break is about to end. *frowns* I wonder if something good might happen.

Taehyun: At times when you think about wanting something good to happen.. it's also the time that you think of wanting to do something bad, you say.

Beomgyu tilted his head confusedly at his friend, didn't fully understand what he just said.

Taehyun: *looks at Beomgyu and sigh* If you wanna become a criminal, don't get me involved.

Beomgyu: *playfully pouts* How strict of you,Taehyun..

Beomgyu roamed his eyes around the library and spotted a name card on the floor. He bended down and picked it up.

Beomgyu: "Jeon Heejin"? Hey, *shows the card to Taehyun* Isn't she a beauty?

Taehyun: *raises a brow* You wanted a justification for her look based from her name?

Beomgyu: *scoffs* you don't have any dreams at all. Should I keep it?

Taehyun: What? Why?

Beomgyu: You'll never know if she could be a beauty. If she is then I would kidnap her then—

Beomgyu paused when she saw a girl stood infront of him with a cold stare. Beomgyu tilted his head gullibly at the girl.

She took a few steps towards him and snatched the name card. That's when it hit him, she's the owner of the name card. And indeed, she's a beauty.

Beomgyu was too stunned to even do anything as the girl walked away from him.

Beomgyu: No, wait! You misunderstood.

The girl glared at him for the last time and made her way out of the library.