II

After Beomgyu and Taehyun finished what they're doing at the library,they went to the subway station to go home

Beomgyu: I wonder if that girl is studying at our school.

Beomgyu couldn't take the girl he met earlier out of his mind for some reason.

Beomgyu: She was wearing the same uniform as us,though. And in the school's library so she must attend the same school as us. But why didn't I see her before?

Taehyun: *shrugs* Beats me.

Taehyun's eyes were still stuck at his phone.

Beomgyu: Can you think about this seriously? *pouts*

Taehyun: Moreover, why'd you borrow such a thick book?

Beomgyu: You mean this? *shows the book*

Taehyun: Yes.

Beomgyu: It's a secret.

Taehyun: Are you making it as your pillow or something?

Beomgyu: I would want that!

Taehyun: You do? *shakes his head* My train is here. See you.

Beomgyu: Bye!

With that,Taehyun walked away as Beomgyu entered a different subway a few minutes later.

He couldn't help but dozed off on the way.  Making the book that he held, fell out of his hand. After a few minutes,Beomgyu woke up from his nap when he heard the announcer.

Announcer: The train from **** station is about to depart to its next destination in a moment.

His eyes widened. He hurriedly took his bag and exited the subway. When he noticed his book was missing, he hastily turned around to get it and met eyes with the girl he met at the library before. The girl threw the book at him right before the door fully closed.

She smiled at him for the last time before the subway leaves.

Beomgyu: *smiles widely* THANK YOU!