XII

After school ended, Heejin suddenly remembered about the notebook earlier while waiting infront of the school gate for her mom

After school ended, Heejin suddenly remembered about the notebook earlier while waiting infront of the school gate for her mom. So she took it out of her bag and flipped through the first page.

To Jeon Heejin,
I startled you with this sudden diary exchange thing, right? But thanks for reading it. I'm Choi Beomgyu from the same class. Now that we're in the second year, we became classmates.

She flipped through the second page.

Well, Today is Monday.
Monday is when a new comic book was released every week. I bought one after school. I lent the comic to my juniors and they pass it around in turns.

She flipped it again.

Today is Tuesday,
It's the day of hell where there are three Math classes for this day. As for me, I always "engage" in creative activities during this class. It's not like I'm always slacking off in class. I draw in the middle of class in order not to fall asleep during discussions.

Heejin snickered a little when read the last part.

Mrs. Jeon: Heejin!

Heejin quickly put the notebook inside her bag when her mom called her.

Mrs. Jeon: Let's go.

Heejin nodded and walked beside her mom.

Heejin: Umm mom. Have you ever done an exchange diary before?

Mrs. Jeon: Exchange diary, huh? Brings back a lot of memories. I used to do it with my friends.

Heejin: I see..

Mrs. Jeon: Why do you ask? Are you planning on doing it?

Heejin: I..

***: Heejin?

Heejin and Mrs. Jeon turned to face the person who called her. A girl who's about Heejin's age stood in front of them while looking at Heejin with a surprise face.

Mrs. Jeon: It's been a a while, Hyunjin. *smiles*

The girl, Hyunjin bowed at Mrs. Jeon.

Mrs. Jeon: What brings you here?

Hyunjin: I just came from basketball practice.

Mrs. Kim: I see. You're still playing basketball, then.

Hyunjin smiled and nodded then she looked at Heejin.

Hyunjin: Heejin... are you doing well?

But of course, Heejin didn't recognised her so she kept her lips sealed.

Mrs. Jeon: Hyunjin, I'm sorry but we're in a hurry. *looks at Heejin* Let's go.

Mrs. Jeon and Heejin left.