III

After spring break was over, school finally started

After spring break was over, school finally started. Beomgyu was racing his way to school even though he's not late.

Beomgyu: Safe!

He stopped when he passed the school gate.

Yunkyoung: Your hairstyle is out!

His friend, SeoYunkyoung marched towards him while holding a hair sprayer.

Yunkyoung: *sprays Beomgyu's hair*

Beomgyu: *flinch* That's cold!

Yunkyoung: Since I'm a daughter of a hairstylist. I can't tolerate bed hair! *brushes Beomgyu's hair*

Beomgyu: It's not a bed hair, it's just a sticking strand!

Yunkyoung: Here! Wipe your face clean. *takes a wet tissue and tries to wipe his face*

Beomgyu: Thanks *avoids* Stop it! I'm fine! *snatches the wipe*

Yunkyoung: I know but you don't have a handkerchief right? If you don't, I'll lend you mine.

Beomgyu: Are you perhaps.. a Doraemon?

Yunkyoung: What? Who are you calling me a Doraemon? *hop and head locks Beomgyu* Since I'm a girl, call me Dorami, at least!

Beomgyu: Hey! Let go of me!

Yunkyoung: We're in the same class again so I won't show you mercy!

Beomgyu: *Groans* We're in the same class again—Let go, I said!

The girl at last freed him from the head lock as Beomgyu shot her a glare as she returned the same action. They stopped glaring at each other when they heard girls' squealing infront of the building's entrance.

Classmate 1(girl/Geuroo): We're in the same class again!

Beomgyu and Yunkyoung turned their heads towards the girls. It appeared that they were fangirling over Taehyun who looked uninterested.

Classmate 2(girl/Joowon): I'm so happy! We both might be tied by red strings of fate! *squeals*

Taehyun: *sighs and plugged in his earbuds* Can I go now?

Geuroo: Cool as always. *giggles*

Beomgyu: That's a cool aspect of him right? He is freaking cool, isn't he?!

Beomgyu squeezed himself in between the two girls while playfully looking at Taehyun with admiration.

Taehyun: What're you saying? *shakes his head* So we're in the same class again for this year, huh?

Beomgyu: *smiles excitedly* Really?

He looked at the names list on the notice board.

Beomgyu: You're right!

Class 2-3
18 I Choi Beomgyu
19 I Kang Taehyun
24 I Seo Yunkyung

He pointed at their names on the list. His finger traced down at the list to the bottom of the list. Beomgyu gasped when he found a familiar name.

29 I Jeon Heejin

Beomgyu rushed towards his classroom. When he arrived, he scanned around for specific someone. And he found her, sitting beside the window while reading a book. He was about to approach her when the homeroom teacher suddenly came in. Beomgyu pouted and took a seat which was in the middle.

Mr. Kim: I'm Mr. Kim. My subject is Mathematics and now that you are stuck in my class, I'll definitely train those who suck in it.

Beomgyu turned his head slightly to peek at Heejin, who was paying attention to Mr. Kim.

A soft smile slowly creeped on his face.