XV

Monday came and Beomgyu was walking to class

Monday came and Beomgyu was walking to class. When he went to his seat, he found the notebook and pen inside his desk. Beomgyu sighed and looked at Heejin who's reading a book.

During lunch time, Beomgyu ran after Heejin.

Beomgyu: Jeon Heejin!

Heejin stopped her tracks and looked at Beomgyu.

Beomgyu: Please be friends with me. *extends the notebook*

Before Heejin could react, bunch of girls were walking passed them making Beomgyu stood straight again. Heejin took the chance to ran towards the rooftop.

Beomgyu: Please wait—

Beomgyu stopped when he saw Mr. Kim was looking at him.

Beomgyu: Saem (short for teacher in Korean), I don't want things to remain this way. I wanna do all the things that I can do. I can't just read the mood, so instead of not being able to do anything, it's better to make mistakes. Please excuse me.

Beomgyu bowed and left. Mr. Kim sighed then smiled.

It was raining heavily when school ended. Beomgyu noticed Heejin didn't bring her umbrella as she keep on rummaging her bag. Beomgyu took his umbrella and approached the girl.

Beomgyu: Jeon Heejin, I have another umbrella I left at the clubroom, so I'll lend you this one.

Heejin: But...

Beomgyu: It's okay, take it.

Beomgyu took the chance to put the notebook and pen inside Heejin's bag and gave her the umbrella. Heejin took the umbrella and bowed before walking away.

Beomgyu: Be careful!

Heejin turned to him and smiled while nodding. Beomgyu looked at the sky for a moment and took a deep breath. He quickly made a run for it in the rain. Using his bag to cover him.