XXXII

Time flies and it's already their graduation day

Time flies and it's already their graduation day. All of the third year students attended their graduation ceremony.

"With that, Hanlim Graduation Ceremony of the third years have come to an end."

After that statement was released,students walked out of the auditorium.

While waiting for Heejin, a group of girls were crowding over Yeonjun for him to write them a message on their graduation book.

Yunkyoung: *looks at Yeonjun in amazed* He's amazing.

She was sitting on a chair with Taehyun next to her who's looking at both Yeonjun and Yunkyoung in disgust.

Taehyun: Which part of him is?

Yunkyoung: You know right-

Taehyun: Not one idea at all.

Yunkyoung: *scoffs at Taehyun* He's not my ideal type, though.

Taehyun: You have a much better eye for men compared to those girls flocking to him.

Yunkyoung looked at Taehyun and smiled.

Yunkyoung: Thank you. I'm sure I'll make him regret it someday!

Taehyun looked at her and gave her a small smile.

Yunkyoung: I see you finally getting along with a girl this whole year.

Taehyun: *snickers* what do you mean?

Yunkyoung: Don't play dumb with me, Kang Taehyun! *smiles playfully* what is it her name..

Suddenly a girl with golden blonde hair and cute round face sat next to Taehyun.

Gowon: Taehyun! Can you write a message for me?

Gowon reached out her year book infront of Taehyun. Yunkyoung gave Taehyun a teasing look but he ignored her then turned back to the girl with a sweet smile.

Taehyun: Sure.

Taehyun took her year book and wrote something in it. Meanwhile Yunkyoung was smiling widely at Gowon and held out her hand.

Yunkyoung: I'm Yunkyoung! I'm friends with Taehyun and were in the same class. Why I haven't seen you before?

Gowon: I'm new. I just transferred early this year. And I'm in the same club as Taehyun. My name is Park Gowon by the way.

Gowon shake hands with Yunkyoung and smiled at her.

Taehyun: Here you go.