XXVII

The next day, was the school festival

The next day, was the school festival. Students from other schools were allowed to go the school festival. A lot of students were lining up to eat at the Hawaiian Pancake Cafe. The class was filled with mostly girls squealing over Taehyun and Yeonjun as they were making the pancakes.

Beomgyu:  This is the Love-filled pancake as cooked by the handsome patisseries. What would you like?

Beomgyu worked as the waiter, taking the students' orders.

Student 1: Isn that girl freaking cute?!

Beomgyu heard a male student who sat not far away from him along with his friend. They were looking at Heejin who's currently taking orders from another table across them.

Student 2: She's gorgeous! Let's take a picture! A picture!

The guy took out his phone to capture a picture of Heejin. But before they could snapped, Beomgyu quickly blocked the camera with the menu he's holding.

Beomgyu:  What might your order be? *smiles sarcastically*

Student 1: Slim crepes-

Beomgyu: Sold out!

Student 2: How about Handsome pancak-

Beomgyu: All sold out!

Student 1: What the heck? Let's just go.

They took their belongings and walked out of the classroom. Beomgyu grinned widely before he felt a slap on his arm.

Yunkyoung: Come on! What're you doing?!

Beomgyu: You see, they were looking so lewdly at the waitresses!

Yunkyoung: Seriously! You go and hand out some fliers outside!

Beomgyu: huh?

Yunkyoung: The fliers are over there. *points at the fliers on the table*

Beomgyu frowned then went to get the fliers.

Yeonjun: I'm bored. Can I go and hand out some fliers too?

Yunkyoung: What? It'd be a problem! You are our selling point as a handsome patisserie!

Yeonjun: Wouldn't it be better if I handed out the fliers instead of Beomgyu?

Yunkyoung: You.. have a point..

Beomgyu: *pout* What do you mean by that?

Yeonjun took off his apron then grabbed some fliers from Beomgyu. Beomgyu and Yeonjun went to the front of the school building to hand out some fliers.

And as expected, a lot of students were crowding Yeonjun. But what surprises Yeonjun was there was also a lot of female students crowding over Beomgyu who's smiling at each one of them while handing out fliers.

After they finished handing out fliers, Beomgyu spotted a familiar girl walking at the school gate. He took a moment then approached her.

Beomgyu: Umm... you were Jeon Heejin's classmate, right? Remember? From that festival!

Hyunjin: Right.. Would you happen to know where Heejin is? I actually came here to see her.

Hyunjin looked at the person who's walking towards them.

Hyunjin: Yeonjun?

Hyunjin walked towards him, passing Beomgyu.

Hyunjin: So you're in the same high school as Heejin.

Yeonjun: What a coincidence, huh? But still, she ignores me all the time.

Hyunjin: *sigh* As I thought, she isn't well yet.

Yeonjun: Not well?

Beomgyu turned to face them.

Beomgyu: That topic's kinda..

Hyunjin: You know, don't you? About Heejin.. and her memories..

Yeonjun: What do you mean?

Beomgyu sighed.