Prologue

Hirai Momo's...

Argh! I still can't believe that school's coming back in a few days! But despite of that, summer's been good to me, actually. Me and my family went back to Japan to spend our usual quality time. We went to Okinawa and I can't help but rush to the sand and feel the waves.

Aaaww, I missed my dear Japan...

Now, we are back here in Korea to finish my studies. It's a bummer because I still want to enjoy the remaining days that I have left in this vacation.

What should I do?

As I roll over myself in bed (back and forth), my mom called downstairs. "Momo, darling! It's time for lunch. I made your favorite."

I suddenly got up and kinda worked up for it, "OMG! Is it jokbal?!"

Mom laughed, "You silly girl! I can't make jokbal. I made miso soup and fried fish. Hurry!"

As soon as I heard her, I rushed down stairs and saw her preparing the food on the table. The smell of it made my stomach grumble. Little did I know that I'm now hungry. Momoring has to eat a lot! Hiyaaaahhhh!!

As soon as we started eating...

"So school's going to start in a few days, honey."

"Hmm yeah. I know mom. I still don't want to go back though."

"Honey, that's not good. When your dad hears this, I'm sure he's going to get angry. Do you want that?"

I stopped eating.

"Mom, how many times do I have to tell you that you should not mention him? He left us, mom! WITHOUT SAYING A WORD."

"Momo, please understand your fath---"

"I don't want to talk about him mom. Not today. Can we just eat? Please."

It's true though and I don't want to talk about my past ever again.

"I'm sorry, Momo. Sure, whatever you say."

With that, we ate in silence. I didn't mean to.

I don't like this. So I decided to break the silence and continue what we were talking about beforehand.

"So mom... I still don't have school supplies. May I go to the store later? I'll be back before you know it."

"Momo Hirai, you always procrastinate to everything that you do, tsk! You should change that to yourself. But okay.  Let's just finish eating first."

"Yay!! Thanks mom! Oh by the way, the food's oishi." I said to her while raising my thumbs up.

"Aigoo, my Momoring!!" she said while stroking my hair and pinching my cheeks.

As soon as I got to the store, those colorful pens at the shelf caught my attention and decided to get atleast a few.

BUT I STILL CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT SCHOOL'S GOING TO START AGAIN LIKE--- ARGH!! IT'S SO FRUSTRATING! Imagine yourself getting bombarded with a lot of paper works again? Sleepless nights doing homeworks and projects... (not to mention the fact that I'm going to graduate soon as a high school student), it's just that... can my vacay just last for a while?

I huffed and puffed. /le plays Red Velvet's Huff & Puff (lmao, kidding aside)/

After getting all the stuff that I need, I immediately went to the cashier to pay for it. But to my surprise, no one's there so I decided to look and see if the store owner went outside or whatsoever.

Then, I slowly went to the book section and luckily, I saw man cleaning the floor using a mop. Aahh finally!!! I tapped his shoulder and said, "Ahjussi?" Then, he looked towards me and...

Woah...

Omo...

lovedbyvernon presents

a Heechul x Momo fan fiction

entitled

"Subject: LOVE"

In which Momo falls madly inlove with her PE teacher, Kim Heechul.

Her first love... who may happen to be her LAST or...?

story type: narrative

genre: fluff | drama | slice of life | romance

status: ON GOING

started: March 23, 2020

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
This is a treat for all #HeeMo shippers out there who's been fantisizing this couple ever since they showed their cute interactions towards each other in many variety shows.
I also want to congratulate them because they're now official! I hope they continually become happy.
Take note that this is the first time for Heechul to make his relationship go public. This means that... Momo is very special to him like... asdfghjkl!!! THIS IS LOVE!!! I am beyond happy!!!

All Rights Reserved 2020