special #2 - sports fest

⚠️ WARNING: A very long chapter ahead but please appreciate this since I put a lot of effort on this. I'm already telling you that this has less lovey dovey interactions between MoChul since I focused on the title of this chapter. I hope that you'll still enjoy this and eventually love the 12-B squad. Lovelots! ⚠️

               WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS --- a popular song or quote that will surely describe how busy the seniors are from JYP Academy. It is what they were crying all month. They were bombarded with endless paper works, group works, individual works and revising of their thesis. Because of this, they need to stay up late and do their projects all at once; multitasking as they may say. This is the reason why Heechul lets them do it freely in every homeroom period that they have for he knows that they need to finish those as their requirements before they graduate. But this day will be a lot different since he has to announce something regarding to the upcoming annual sports fest of JYP Academy. This may add as another work for his 12-B but he has to do his job anyway as one of the coordinators of this event and also since he is a Physics Ed teacher.

It is now 3PM which is homeroom period for 12-B. When Heechul entered the classroom, he saw the whole class sleeping. He is not surprised anymore for seeing this kind of scenario. He's way too used to it, seeing it every week. Some are sleeping on their chairs and some are even sleeping on the floor. He saw how messed up 12-B is. "Aigoo, these kids." he thought to himself. Then, an idea struck on his mind to wake the kids up. He went straight to his desk and put on his laptop then prepared to turn on the television. He prepared a lot for this slideshow presentation since he already made a briefing with the faculty members. He also made an announcement already to almost all of the high school student body, only 12-B is left and his job will be done.

Operation: Wake up 12-B!!! --- Then, he turned on his laptop and started to search some loud music. "Ahh, here it is." he said. He immediately settled his bluetooth speakers and connected it to his laptop. When everything was finally ready, he looked at the class once more and thought to himself, "Time to do a little prank again. Haha, sorry kids." He can't hold on his laughter no more so he immediately turned on the volume of his speaker to maximum and played Super Junior's Rokkugo.

*music plays loudly*

Then, the whole class suddenly woke up, feeling shocked to the noise that they've just heard. Some suddenly stood up and some lifted their heads, panicked and wondered what is happening. Some even thought there is fire and chaos going on to their school. Taeyong showed off his "ready to fight" posture, still looking a bit tired that made Heechul laugh even more. When he finally comes back to his senses, he turned off the music, crossed his arms and looked at the class. When 12-B saw how serious he is, they went back to their proper seats. Yugyeom stands up and bowed to greet him, "Good afternoon, Kim Heechul seonsaengnim." and the rest of the class followed. Heechul greeted back, "I suppose it's a GOOD MORNING to all of you I might say." The whole class went quiet. Heechul walked in front and looked at them seriously. "Yeddeura, I know how busy you are since you're preparing yourself to finish all your requirements. I get it, I've been there. However, there are still a few months left for us to be together. You still have time. Don't pressure yourselves, arraseo?" The whole class responded, "Ne, seonsaengnim!"

Then, Heechul started the briefing about the sports fest. "So, I'm here today to discuss the annual sports fest that will be held three weeks from now. You have to prepare for this, guys." Then, Seungkwan raised his hand which caught Heechul's attention. But then, Heechul explained again, "I will entertain questions after I'm finished presenting this." Then, Heechul started on the presentation.