17: chocolates for my love

Hirai Momo's...

"Your assignment is on page 143. It will be checked tomorrow, arraseo?" Mr. Jung said, our Math teacher.

"NE SEONSAENGNIM!!!" The whole class responded.

Another class has ended. To be honest, I really hate Math. I just don't like it because I'm not good at it though I like Mr. Jung as our teacher because I really learn from him a lot.

Every Thursday, we don't have homeroom because our classes end early. My classmates always look forward to this day because we can go home as soon as possible and go to malls or whatsoever. To me, it's normal because I can still see my Heechul since I'm his SPA. Wait, My Heechul? KYAAAAHHHHH!!!

While I was fixing my things, Sana looked at me weirdly and at the same time waiting for me. "Looks like someone's in a good mood. Oh, I almost forgot. You still have to see YOUR HEECHUL, right?"

I looked at her and punched her shoulder. "Yah, be quiet will you?" I looked around the classroom making sure that no one's left here aside from the both of us.

Mark is outside, looking at Sana. Hmm, looks like something's going on between the two. "Yah, looks like someone's waiting for you." I said while looking at Mark. I can see Sana blushing so hard. "O-oh, I think I need to go. G-good luck on Mr. Heechul! Sayanora!!!"

"Wait!!! I'm not done with you!" But she went on her way, pulling Mark's arm. Aish, Sana has a lot of explaining to do after knowing about me having a crush on Heechul. That is so not fair!

When I was about to go outside, a thought came to me. "Wait, giving him a letter would be so plain. Should I be him chocolates? I think I need to. Let's go!!!"

I went straight to the chocolate shop near our school. This is my favorite by the way since there are a lot to choose from! Majority of these chocolates are cheap so you could buy whatever you want.

Surprisingly, when I first stepped into the shop, I could see Jimin at the cashier. "Eh? Is he working here?" I walked towards him. When he finally acknowledged my presence, he was so shocked. He immediately towards me and was about to take off his cap but I stopped him, "Hey! You don't need to take it off."

He wore the cap back and spoke, "Why are you here?"

I laughed, "Haha! Jimin-ah, can't you see? I'm here as a customer!" His question is so ridiculous and obvious haha!

He scratched his head, looking a bit embarrased, "Oh, right. My bad, haha!"

"You work here?" I asked.

He nodded as a reply. I asked him again, "Really? Since when?"

He replied, "Since I was a junior. I wanted to save money for my future and if possible, I wanted to become an idol someday and buy my mom a house. It's okay to dream, right?"

"Wow. Good luck on that." I do not really talk to Jimin at all because we're not that close. But today, I felt like we became friends at some point. "I'll go buy some chocolates then."

He nodded, "Yeah, sure."

When I'm finally done, I went back to Jimin to pay for the chocolates. Jimin looked shock and said, "Woah, a whole basket is full! Are you going to eat these all by yourself?"

I shaked my head and laughed, "Silly, I'm going to give these chocolates to someone."

"O-oh. Okay." After that, he went quiet. Did I say something wrong?

"That'll be 2 dollars." Jimin said. See? I told you it's cheap so it's totally worth the buy. Then, I paid for the chocolates. When I was about to go, a thought came to me. I forgot to thank him for taking me to the infirmary yesterday when I was not feeling well.

I turned to him, "Jimin."

He looked up, waiting for an answer. "Thank you for taking care of me yesterday." I walk towards him and gave him a chocolate. "Take this as a token from me. Have a great day!"

Jimin looked surprised at my sudden gesture. "T-thank you and you're welcome, M-Momo."

I went back to the school just in time. When I was about to enter the faculty room, I checked first to the window if he's there. Then, I saw a familiar figure inside. "Ahh, there goes my love." I said while giggling at the thought.

As soon as I got in, I saw how messed up Heechul is. When he finally saw me and acknowledged my presence, he stood up and walked towards me, making me feel tensed. "It's good a thing that you're here. You gotta help me." He said while pointing at the pile of papers on his desk.

"Dear God! So that's why you're all alone here?" I asked and he nodded as a reply.

"Is that why you're all alone here, finishing these papers?"

"Apparently, yes. The teachers went home."

"Don't worry, I'm here. Everything's under control." I said and sat at his desk, starting to check the papers. He started to walk towards me and patted me at the back, "I admire your positivity. That's my girl!"

With that, my whole body frozen up.

"I'll eat lunch first. Have you eaten?"

M-my girl?

"Momo?"

Did he just called me that?

He looked at me. "Momo, are you alright?"

SHIT. HIS FACE IS SO CLOSE TO ME. Because of the sudden tension and to the fact that our faces are close to each other, I immediately stood up, making me loose our balance.

"AAAHHHHH!"

"AAAAHHHHH!"

...

When I opened my eyes, I could see all the papers lying on the floor. Heechul, looked shocked. I could feel his anger boiling up. Ahhh, I didn't mean to!!!

I started to get up and tried to apologize. "Mr. Kim, I'm so sorry---"

"JUST GET THE PAPERS!!!" he shouted.

I saw how angry he was for the first time and I was so frightened and apologetic at the same time. Oh no, Mr. Kim looks so angry.

What should I do?!