04: you're not going anywhere

Hirai Momo's...

"SOMETHING'S DEFINITELY WRONG!!!" I turned to Sana. "Yahh, tell the teacher that I suddenly have stomach ache. I'll be at the clinic. See ya!" I said to her and immediately ran away. I can still hear her yell my name but... I can't get caught. NOT TODAY!

As soon as I arrive to the clinic, I told the doctor that I have stomach ache and need to lie down. The doctor permitted me to do so and took me some medicine. (as if I have a choice?!) Y'all I need to do this to make it believable.

As I lay to the bed, I still can't believe that our new teacher's going to be Heechul! OUT OF ALL THE POTENTIAL TEACHERS HERE IN SOUTH KOREA, WHY WOULD IT BE HIM?! WAE?!

I'm not prepared! Like... seriously. I know it's been months since I haven't seen him but why am I acting like this?! It's as if I've done something like a serious crime.

Okay. Momo, relax! I think it's not entirely your fault.

Right?

"Yes! My conscience is clean. Next week, let's face him with my head up high. AJA!!!" I said while being hyped up.

"Nope, I don't think so... my haksaeng."

o_O

O_o

O_O

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O-oh...

Kim Heechul's...

Everything went well after having an interview with Mr. Park. He introduced me to every class as JYP Academy's new PE teacher. In fact, I am honored to be a part of South Korea's prestigious schools. JYP Academy is known for having alumnis that became successful artists and actors. One of those are of course, the director, Mr. Park Jinyoung, singers Sunmi and Nickhun and etc. I even heard from him that he's giving scholarships for extremely talented students and eventually being introduced to famous entertainment companies like SM and YG.

After having my morning classes, I had the chance to take a break. While resting at the faculty office, I decided to check what my next class is.

Hmm, aahhh!! Here it is. 12-B and it's going to be at the field. I think that this is not just going to be a discussion. We will be having physical activities. Wow, this is getting me pumped! FIGHTING!!!

1:30 PM

Game on Heechul!

As I walk straight to the field, I can see a bunch of students sitting and waiting patiently. Hmm, it must be them!

To make a grand entrance, I walked with coolness. Haha! I have to make a first impression, ya know?

"Good day class! I am Mr. Kim Heechul, your new PE teacher."

The whole class clapped and cheered. The girls are screaming out loud. As expected, I already gained admirers. Aigoo, these kids.

"Good day Mr. Kim!! I'm Yeri hihi. How old are you?" she said while smiling shyly. Heh, girls will be girls. Since this is the first time to meet them, I replied back, "I'm 28... dear." As expected, the girls screamed out of joy. I even heard them say, "Hey! He's still young. He have a chance!" Hahaha! But kidding aside, I do not have time for that. I have to love myself first before I give love to someone that will come in my life.

... someone that's deserving and worthy of giving my love and that would eventually last for a lifetime.

... someone I could call "my first and last"