special #1 - happy birthday!

IT'S BEEN MONTHS since Heechul became a part of 12-B's family. They become stronger as ever, a kind of bond where everyone is so comfortable to him not just as a teacher but a father and brother as well. It's already the 5th of November wherein Yugyeom, 12-B's Class President, is now having difficulties of thinking ideas on how to celebrate their dear teacher's birthday tomorrow. It's not his fault though because Heechul never mentions anything about his personal life. Even though he jokes around a lot with them during homeroom period, he never talks about it. Seems like he wanted his students to think that Kim Heechul is their teacher who can depend and rely on. It's already midnight when Yugyeom decided to talk with the whole class. He didn't got the chance to talk with them since Heechul is with them the whole period. Looks like it's time for them to do this Operation: Make a Suprise Birthday Event for Mr. Kim Heechul.

12-B (JYP Academy)
active now •

Yugyeom | Class President: Yeoreobeun!

Yeri: What's up, Pres?

Joy: Yeah, is everything alright?

Taeyong: Aish! It's 12 midnight!

Jaehyun: As if, Yong? I bet you don't even know that we have homework.

Taeyong: JINJJA?!

Jaehyun: See?

Mark: Yow wassup?

Yugyeom | Class President: Seriously, 12-B? I have an announcement to make!

Seen by everyone

Yugyeom | Class President: Thank you!

Yugyeom | Class President: So I was about to get our notebooks for Mr. Park at the faculty room. While I was passing by, I heard from the teachers that tomorrow is Mr. Kim's birthday!

Seen by everyone

Yugyeom | Class President: Now, is the time for you to react.

Sana: Omo! Where's Momo? Is she online?

Hanbin: Nope.

Sana: I have to call her. I bet she's sleeping now. Maybe she'll help for some ideas.

Yugyeom | Class President: Arigatou, Sana-chan!

Sana Minatozaki is offline.

Sungjae: So, what's the plan?

Yugyeom | Class President: That's what I'm going to ask you cause I'm not good at these things haha!

Joy: Maybe we could decorate the classroom with big presents? And inside of those presents, we can pull him up a prank? HAHAHA!

Sungjae: Aigoo, Sooyoungie.

Joy: Wae? Don't you think it's familiar to you?

Sungjae: I do so please, shh! Arra?

Joy: Hihi, ne! ♡