01: trouble

Hirai Momo's...

He's... so... handsome. I'm like... Wow hahaha! I've never seen someone who looks so dashing before.

Little did I know that I'm already drawn to how good looking he is.

"Miss??"

Am I dreaming? If I am, I still don't want to wake up.

"MISS!!!"

"Omooooo!!" God, that caught me off guard. Sorry ahjussi, I was just... drawn by you.

"YOU'RE STEPPING ON MY MOP!!!" he said while pointing to my feet and yes, I am definitely stepping on it. This is so embarrassing!! Argh!!

"Jinjja?! Chusamnida!"

"Aish!! Who are you and why are you here?! Can't you see that you're disturbing me?! I'm cleaning the store!"

"Mwo?! Excuse me! I went here to YOUR store cause I wanna buy school supplies. SCHOOL'S COMING BACK IN A FEW DAYS IN CASE YOU'RE NOT AWARE OF IT!"

Never mind what I've just said earlier. Dang, he's such a jerk! If I knew that behind his angelic face was a wicked one, I wouldn't have considered him otherwise.

"Listen here, haksaeng. I don't care whatever you're saying right now. Didn't you see what was posted at the door? It's closed for today!" He said while pointing at the door.

It finally sinked in that I really wasn't thinking and shouldn't have checked the door first. But, the door's open so what the heck is he saying that it's closed?!

Oh yeah, right! He's cleaning the store. Momo, why do you have to be such a dummy? But since I got here, he has to atleast acknowledge me coming to HIS store. I cannot just put those stuff back because I was really planning to buy it. Can't he atleast put me some consideration? Dang, what a jerk. I will rate this store 0/100 for the lack of hospitality this man has. Customer service is a thumbs down. Sheesh!

"Ahju-- umm, a... could you please consider me this one time? I had a lot to buy and I can't just put these all back. I really need it and I have to prepare before school comes up. Jebal!!" I mean it though. He should atleast cut me some slack because I had the effort to go all the way here anyway.

"Fine! But next time you go on here, please check the door. Arraseo?"

"N-ne." I said while looking at the floor. I was so embarrassed and angry at the same time. I decided to not let my anger conquer over me cause I don't want to make a scene and I hate that kind of things.

He immediately put the mop aside and started to accommodate me. Yeah, that's right. We should get this thing over with since I don't have the time to argue with this man.

While he's busy putting my stuff inside the paper bag, I can't help but to still look at his angelic face (well, no offense to his jerk-like personality). Despite all of that, he's really handsome. I started to look at his ID to atleast know his name.

Y-yahh!! I need to do that cause if ever that I see him again here and happen to meet his boss, I will definitely report him. Yeah, that's right! Nothing else.

I started to look down at his ID and it says... "Kim Heechul."

Oops! I said it out loud!! OMG MOM, HELP ME!!! THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!! TOO MUCH FOR TODAY ARGH!!

He stopped for a second and looked at me. "Huh?"

Hirai Momo, ppali!! Do something!

"W-what? I... uh... I sneezed."

He looked at me weirdly, feeling unconvinced.

"Hee-HEECHOO! S-see? Hee-HEECHO!" I itched my nose to look more natural.

He decided to shrug it off and went back to what he's doing. Thank you!!!

"A-arigatogozaimasu!!!" As soon as I said that, I went away quickly without looking and accidentally make the vase (which is antique) fall.

Heechul immediately went over me with a terrified look on his face. "AAAAHHHH WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"

My head is spinning round and round. I don't know what to do anymore. I tried to apologize again but he cut me off and tried to put back the pieces together.

Then, suddenly---

"What's the commotion all about Heechul?"

We looked at the door and to the person who recently just went in. I could see Heechul with his apologetic face. The old man (I'm guessing that he's the owner) saw the broken vase and looked at him angrily. "MY VASE! My grandmother gave that to me years ago! How dare you?!"

"Mr. Lee, I can explain. It was an accident. I---"

"You will certainly pay for this!!" He said while looking at the broken vase.

"I will, Mr. Lee. I---"

"And good luck finding a new job cause YOU'RE FIRED! I will let you go without your pay! Now, get out of my store!!"

When the old man pushed us out, Heechul looked at me angrily. I felt sorry for him. Because of me, he lost his job. Instead of bursting his anger to me, he walked away.

I tried to console him. "Heechul-shi..."

"Do not follow me!"

Aish!! My conscience will definitely eat me up and will never let me sleep.

Eotteokaji?!

I decided to go back home. Mom saw and hugged me as soon as I entered the house. She saw how sad I am and asked what's wrong. Since I'm not in the mood to talk, I just said to her that I'm tired.

I immediately went to my room and felt apologetic to Heechul. This is my first time to encounter something like this. My anger and frustration faded away because of what happened. Maybe all of this wouldn't happened if I shouldn't have looked at the door.

If I ever see him again, I'll make sure to apologize to him properly. In the mean time, I need to arrange my things and prepare for coming back at school.

I stood up from my bed and started to get my things.

Let's concentrate Momo Hirai! FIGHTING!!!

Tell me what do you guys think for this chapter. Is it doing great so far? Let me know your thoughts! I'll update again soon! 😊