11: friends?

Hirai Momo's...

"Momo-yah, ppali!! Ireonaaaaa!" My mom yelled from down stairs. It's Sunday morning and I don't feel like moving around today. I just want to laze around all day. Since we don't have homework to pass the next day, I might as well enjoy this day and have a break.

I've been acting weird for the past two days. Ever since we celebrated Mr. Kim's birthday, I can't suddenly describe what I'm feeling. My heart's been acting weird whenever I think of him. Hmm, maybe because I drank so much coffee for the past days? Yeah, I think that's right. I might be palpitating. I need to drink water.

I started to get up from bed and took a bath. After fixing myself, I finally went down stairs and went straight to the fridge to drink some water. I could see my mom preparing our lunch for today. I wonder what kind of dish will she be making for today? Hmm, makes me feel hungrier!

While she is busy cutting the vegetables, mom suddenly spoke up to me. "Momo, how's school lately?"

I looked up to her while pouring water into my glass. "It's been fun even though we're quite busy."

I began to drink my water. But what my mom just said to me made me choke. "Aigoo, jinjja? Your new homeroom adviser seemsvery nice... and handsome too."

...

"Omo, gwaenchanha? Aish, why do you have to drink the water so fast? Look what happened to you." She said while patting my back.

When I finally went back to my senses, I asked her again, still trying to compose myself. "W-what do you mean, mom?"

"Well, he's very concerned to all of you. I believe you'll be in good hands through his guidance. Too bad Mrs. Choi already left but I'm thankful that a great teacher like Mr. Kim replaced her." she said while turning on the stove.

She turned to me again, looking a bit suspicious. "Why is your face so red?"

I touched my face, making sure I won't get caught. "I don't know what you're talking about. Maybe I'm just hot."

"Are you kidding me? It's rainy season. What do you mean hot?"

"Aish, I'll just wait for you to finish your cooking. I'll be in my room. Bye!" I said while quickly running upstairs. I could still hear her yelling my name but I'm to shy to face her.

Seriously, Momo?! What's wrong with you? You're acting so weird lately! You need to distract yourself.

I looked around my room to see if there's anything I could do to spend my time here.

Hmm, what should I do?

Then, I saw my laptop. I decided to just bingewatch some shows in Netflix.

A few hours later, I got bored. I decided to just scroll on my phone to check out my social media accounts. I got a notification from my facebook account.

Hmm, I wonder what it is?

Oh, I was tagged in Mr. Kim's post, together with the rest of 12-B.

Heechul Kim

(insert photo)

To my precious 12-B,
Thank you so much for the surprise birthday event you've prepared just for me. I love you all!

1,700 Likes • 500 Comments • 200 shares

Woah, he's a bit famous! Is he a celebrity or something? With that, I reacted at his post. Then, another notification popped.