19: locked in (part 2)

Hirai Momo's...

I turned on the lights and faced him with a worried face. "Don't you have a spare key of this room?"

"Aniyo. The teachers don't have a spare key of this room. Only Mr. Lee has one." Heechul said.

Shoot. What are we going to do?! Mom is expecting me to go home early today, aish!!!

I went back to my seat and started to think of any plans. "AAAAHHHHH MOLLA!!!" I shouted because I can't think of anything!

Heechul approached me and said, "Momo-yah, we will be alright. I'll find a way on how we will get out of here as soon as possible, arraseo?"

He's right. As long as Heechul is here with me, I will be fine. I forgot that he'a here because of my sudden panic attack knowing the fact that we're both locked inside the faculty room.

He pulled out his phone and said, "I'll call for help." Still a bit scared, I just trusted Heechul on this one.

When he was about to call someone, his phone suddenly shut down. "SHIT! My phone's now out of battery!" He said and throwed his phone at his desk.

That's impossible. I asked him, "Don't you have a charger in your bag?"

He slowly turned to me, feeling a bit embarrassed, "Yeah, about that... I forgot to bring it this morning because I was running a bit late and I---"

"It's no use. I'll call Sana instead." I said and pulled out my phone. I started to dial Sana's number but suddenly, I received a notification. It was a message advisory saying that I already ran out of load and I'm now unable to call or text. Shit, right? "AARRGGGGGGHHHHH!!! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!!!"

Heechul tried to open the computer and log in his facebook account to atleast notify a faculty member or maintenance that we need help in getting out here. But when he was about to open the browser, Heechul punched the desk, making me surprised. I asked him, "Why, what's wrong?"

"They already turned off the internet." He said while looking at me apologetically.

In these kinds of situation, I really tend to panic a lot. I can't help it! What are we going to do now?! Suddenly, I can't breathe properly.

"S-seonsaengnim..." I said while trying to hold on to Heechul's shoulder.

Heechul looked so alarmed. "Momo, what's happening?! Are you alright?!"

"I-I can't... b-breathe."

Heechul is observing me and suddenly panicked. "You're turning red! You're hyperventilating!"

"J-jebal... H-help m-me..." Then, my vision started to blur.

Kim Heechul's...

"J-jebal... H-help m-me..."

"Jakkamanyo. I got you, Momo. You'll be okay, I promise!" I said, assuring her that she'll be alright. Is she having panic attacks? Because if she is, I need to find something that can ease her pain and help her with her breathing!

I started to look for anything on my desk and in my bag that can be an aid or help for Momo. "T-this paper bag. I think this could help her!"

Then, I approached her and tried to regain her consciousness. "Momo! Momo!" I lost it when she slowly opened her eyes. I'm glad that she's still conscious! Oh God, help me! "Here." I showed her the paper bag. "Use this. Breathe in and out, slowly. Okay? You understand me?" She nodded as a reply. I tried to make her sit properly and held her.