special #3 - lost in paradise (part 2)

"ARGH, TURN THAT FREAKING ALARM CLOCK OFF!" Momo exclaimed to herself while she's still rolling in bed. It's 4 AM and she should be preparing already for departure to Jeju. You might be wondering why she's still sleepy despite of being excited for this trip. Well, you see, because of what happened last night to her almost kiss with the Kim Heechul, she talked with Sana on the phone for three hours straight. You can't blame her though. She may be frustrated of Sana for putting her in a very awkward situation last night but she wants to thank her also for giving her another moment with him. You can't take the duality of this girl, I'm telling you. Now, here she is, not in the mood to get up to the point where her mom barged into her room and turned off the alarm clock for her. "Seriously, Momo?" her mom thought. With this, she thought of an incredible idea to wake her up. She went outside Momo's room and closed the door. Then she prepared her voice and shouted, "GOOD MORNING KIM HEECHUL SEONSAENGNIM!!!" Meanwhile, Momo suddenly went off her bed. She thought, "Did I hear her right?! Heenim is here?! Waeyoooo??!!" Her mom went on and said, "MOMO'S STILL ASLEEP, SEONSAENGNIM. SHOULD I WAKE HER UP?!!" On that cue, she went straight to her bath room and took a bath, put some makeup, took her things and immediately ran down the stairs. She ran to the kitchen and greeted her mom, "GOOD MORNING, MOM!" But she doesn't see Heechul around. Her mom slowly put the soup on the table and smirked at her, "Good morning, my dear. Breakfast?" Momo, feeling annoyed, put her things first at the living room and faced her, "Really, mom? Do you really have to do that? It's not funny." Mrs. Hirai patted her head and laughed, "Aigoo~ I only did that because I can't think of anything that would wake you up. I chose the best one, right? Besides, I really don't get why you're so fond of your teacher." she said casually. Oh, if only Mrs. Hirai fully knew how fond her daughter is to him. Momo just shrugged it off and ate in peace. A few minutes later, she received a text from her phone that came from an unknown number.

1 text message received!

From: *** *** ****

Hey! I came to pick you up today. I'm already in front of your door. I'll be waiting.

                      She smiled at the text she received. "Omo, maybe this came from Heenim. Did Sana gave my number to him? Aish, this girl!" she thought. With that, she quickly finished her food and took her things. "Hey, are you sure that you're full? You don't want to eat more?" her mom asked. She fixed herself and wore her shoes. "It's okay mom. Someone's waiting for me at our door. I received a text from Sana that she'll pick me up." (I swear, name a better liar than Momo, everyone. This author shall wait.) Mrs. Hirai was astonished and immediately stood up from eating, "What?! You should have let her in to have breakfast!" She can see that her mom is about to open the door. Momo is currently tying her shoe lace but immediately got up to stop her. "Mom, wait! Don't--- AAAHHH!" But she slipped and accidentally stepped on her shoe lace that eventually made her fall. Mrs. Hirai opened the door and was quite shocked because Sana is not standing in front of her. "Good morning, Mrs. Hirai! I came to pick up--- Momo! What happened to you?!" He excused himself and went inside to help her get up. Momo was shocked to see him this early. "Jimin? You're the one who texted me? How did you get my number?" Jimin scratched his head and shyly replied, "Umm, I got it from Joy-ssi." Mrs. Hirai was delighted to see Jimin and immediately went to the kitchen to give him some packed kimbap. "Eat this with Momo if you get hungry. Have fun in Jeju!" Jimin thanked her and both of them bid her goodbye.