06: weird dream

Kim Heechul's...

5:00 PM

Eh? I still have a lot of paper works to do and a lot of grades to record. Aish!! Where the heck is Momo? She should already be here in the faculty room.

Hmm... maybe she's still in the classroom?

I went straight to 12-B's classroom and checked if Momo's there. She's late for about 15 minutes already! I'll make sure to deduct her pay.

But to my surprise, she's not there. Sana and Mark are the only ones left, cleaning the room. It's not bad to ask, isn't?

I went inside and called their attention. "Yeddeura!"

Sana and Yugyeom were surprised to me and said, "Annyeonghaseyo, Kim seonsaengnim!"

"Ne annyeonghaseyo. Have you seen Momo?"

Sana looked at me suspiciously. Okay, what is this kid up to?

Instead, Yugyeom replied to me, "Chusamnida. We haven't seen her either, right Sana?"

"Aigoo, someone's missing her big time alright." Sana said with a cunning tone while cleaning the floor using a mop.

"Jinjja? Nugu?" She went out for a date, huh? That's it. I will really deduct her pay.

Sana, still cleaning, without looking at me said, "You, of course."

What did she say?

Yugyeom whispered to her, "Yah!"

Then, Sana came to her senses. "I mean, you Mr. Kim? Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be going home at this hour?"

I replied, "Apparently, I can't. I need to encode your grades. The issuance of your report cards will be coming this Saturday."

Yugyeom stopped cleaning the chalk board and looked at me, "Really, Mr. Kim? Is my grades okay? Did I do well in your subject?" He said with hopeful eyes.

I patted his head. "Don't worry. You did well. No one failed in this class."

Then he secretly lift up his fist and screamed "Niceu!" Haha, this kid.

Hmm, seems they really do not know where Momo is. I better get going. "Okay kids, quickly finish this up and go home. Arraseo?"

They bowed, "Ne! Goodbye seonsaengnim!"

"Take care!"

I went to the gym, the theater, the field, canteen, everywhere.

I guess she really went home.

Just as I was about to return to the faculty office, I saw Mrs. Choi, 12-B's class adviser.

Oh I know, maybe she knows where Momo went.

"Mrs. Choi!!!"

"Oh, Heechul-ssi. I was about to go. Why are you still here?"

"Yeah. Have you seen Momo? She's supposed to be helping me to compute the grades. The deadline's tomorrow."

"O-oh. About that..."

Waeyo? Is she about to tell me something serious?

"Kim Heechul-ssi. Didn't you know? I heard that she left you something at your desk."