Chapter 1

[ Mina ]

My alarm song started playing, I quickly went over to it and turned it off. I have already gotten ready. I grabbed my car keys and headed out to the car.

I sang alone to my playlist as I arrived at school. After I parked I looked at my watch there's still an hour before class. Thinking about the day I walk inside the school. "Good morning professor Hwang" I smiled and greeted the young professor as I sat down. He was writing on the board and still getting ready for class. "Miss Myoui, you're here early, again" he stopped writing and came over to me with a stack of paper. "Mind helping me?" he asked and smiled. "I'm on it" I quickly said and started laying down a paper at each table.

After I was done, I sat back down. He was typing something on his computer.
"What are we doing today professor?" I asked curious "we're gonna talk about how social media is harmful" he typed some more before looking up and adding "tomorrow will be how it can be helpful and next week will be examples of the both in short documentaries". I nodded and wrote it down on my computer. "Does it sound like a good plan? The other professors laughed when I told them there was helpful things about it" he asked and looked nervous.

"Yeah it sounds good and it's probably just because they don't understand social media like young people do" I smiled "thanks miss Myoui" he stood up to write something more on the board. He quickly turned around, looking like he just remembered something. "I forgot to tell you but I have time after my last class. What do you say? Can you meet me here at 3:30pm?" He said and tapped the pen he was holding. "Yeah sure, I don't have anything after school" I answered then people started to meet for class.

[ Chaeyoung ]

I quickly got up when my alarm sounded. I went out in the kitchen "do you need help with anything?" I asked her "no it's okay, I got this. Go sit down" she ordered. I did as she said and sat down at the table. I checked my phone.

Then she came over to the table with the toast. She left and came back again with the scrambled eggs. She kissed my cheek and sat down "yah! Why don't you kiss my cheek before you sit down?" Jeongyeon asked jealously "yah? Yah!" Nayeon yelled back "unnie-ah" Jeongyeon said sweetly. "Better" Nayeon replied. "Nervous for today Chaechae?" Nayeon asked and put jam on her toast. "Not really" I answered and took a bite of mine.

I stayed at Dahyun's place for some time at first. Jeongyeon and Nayeon made plans to move in together for college and they asked me to move in with them.

They have honestly been like....like parents to me. Making me food, washing my clothes, checking up on me and a lot more. Even though I have already told them I can do stuff myself, they still do all this. I'm so thankful for them.
After breakfast, I got ready and packed my things before I headed to school.

Momo and Sana still drives us, Dahyun and I. I part with the girls and head to my class. The class is already half full when I get there. I quickly find a sit.

"Good morning Chae" I hear and look up from my drawing as Seulgi sit down beside me. "Good morning unnie" I answered. "You gotta tell me more about your vacation at lunch, sorry I couldn't text more" Seulgi apologized "no it's okay I guess you was busy, plus you gotta tell me about Italy" I giggled. Then our professor came into the classroom.
The classes went by pretty fast, we decided to sit outside and eat lunch.

"Sooo Italy? How was it?" I asked and took a bite of my sandwich.
"Absolutely amazing, so beautiful but the most beautiful thing there was the girl I met. Before you ask, we met when I saved her from a guy in a bar, we talked for hours and then she gave me her social media before she left. We were on our first date two days after we met. She's sooo cute and pretty, smart and funny. She's actually Korean. She went to Italy for a dance program and her major is of course dance" Seulgi smiled talking about her, a different smile.
The kind of smile that give away that you are in love. I miss that smile.

"She sounds wonderful, what's her name?" I asked and she smiled brighter before saying "she introduced herself as Irene but her Korean name is Joohyun, I just call her unnie still tho". "So she's a unnie?" I was a little surprised "yeah she's two years older than me and four years older than you" she answered.

"Did you have time to make some art?" I asked and we laughed "yeah, yeah I did but I did spend a lot of time with her" she giggled. "Have you done any art while you were on the trip?" She asked. I went on a trip with Jeongyeon and Nayeon, we took the train and went around in Korea. It was so much fun.
"Yeah, I almost filled up my book. I drew at least one thing everyday and I marked them with dates and town names so I will know the whole trip in many years" I smiled thinking about all the fun we had.