Chapter 11

[ Chaeyoung ]

I was so confused but also happy. She was standing right there, right in front of me after two years. The ketchup loving, adorable penguin, Myoui Mina. The girl who has been my love for two years secretly and three years in total. She moved closer.

She looked beautiful, the light colored lights hit her in a perfect way, it seemed like a fever dream. I took a step closer, the tip of our shoes almost hitting each other. "It's really you" she said and smiled. Oh god her amazing gummy smile. I don't even know who went for it but suddenly we were hugging. Her lavender perfume was like a drug, I wanted to smell all the time.

Still holding her in my embrace, I looked at her. She looked into my eyes.
We stood like that for some time...until I couldn't control myself anymore and it was like she knew because she closed her eyes. I leaned in and captured our lips. Her taste was as sweet as I remember, if not sweeter. We both gasped at the loud bangs and looked up. The firework show had started. We looked at each other and laughed. "So?" I said "hi" she giggled. "Hi" I replied back with a small giggle. She put her arms around my neck. "Let's dance" she said "there's no music" we laughed together. "I know but please imagine a lovely piano play and slow dance with me. The firework can be the drums" she smiled. I put my hands on her whist "Okay" i said and we slow danced. Only for a minute or two.

Then she slowly stopped. "Thanks, it was on my list" she giggled "list?" I questioned. "The list I made when we together...all the things I wanna do" she answered "y-you haven't finished that yet" I was a little shocked. She shook her head. "Let's watch the last few fireworks" she turned her look to the sky.

I couldn't help put look at her instead of the firework. She looked so....alive. It was like she glowed. It felt weird seeing her outside the house. But I'm happy to see her, especially since I found out about my feelings for her never stopped.
I really wanted to hold her hand, lean my head on her shoulder. "You're staring" she looked embarrassed "oh sorry, I spaced out" I quickly responded "the fireworks looked really pretty" she said and looked up in the sky again "you're million times prettier than that" I said under my breath. She smiled "too bad we missed it all" she said sarcastically. We laughed together. "So what's next? On your list" I asked "I'm not sure" she pulled out the list from her hand back.

"Hmmm wanna go to the beach?" She giggled "really?" I asked as I remembered that one. "I'm just kidding, what about we get some food and go back to my hotel room?" She smiled "sure let's do that" I said and we began walking out of the carnival.

[ Mina ]

"My phones says there's a Chinese place close to here" I suggested "sounds good, I haven't eaten all day" she said "and you tel-I mean told me to eat" I said and let out a small giggle. "Yeah" she said while looking awkward around.

We got some food to go and started walking over to the hotel, it wasn't the smallest walk from the carnival but it didn't feel long as we were talking.

"Hey this is my hotel too" she looked confused "oh Dahyun must have gotten it from Momo" I said "shit! Oh no... I should have told them before I left. I didn't even get to apologize to them" I exclaimed and sighed. "Apologize? For what?" Chaeng asked so then I explained what happened. "We should probably both text them, we have already been gone two hours" chaeng said and we texted them.

'Hi. Sorry sis I got tired and went home' I sent that to both Momo and Sana before texting Jihyo.

'Hi, sorry for leaving. I had to do some stuff on my list'

'Don't worry Mina, I told them you went back to the hotel. I assumed you and Chaeyoung were on your way there and we're back at the hotel already. I'm at our room. They came by to check on you but I told them you were pooping so they went to bed' Jihyo replied

'Thanks...'

We talked about which room to go to but since Jihyo already knew we decided on our room. I knocked and she opened the door right after I knocked. "Hi. First rule no snacks from the mini bar, it's expensive. Second rule, no sex on my side of the bed. Third rule, no noise complaint and lastly call me when you're done or expect me to sleep in your bed Chae. Bye and have fun" She said and pushed through us and walked away.