Chapter 7

[ Chaeyoung ]
"Who?" Nayeon stopped her sentence as she laid her eyes on Yeoreum. She seemed hesitant for a second or two before she greeted Yeoreum "hi, we're Chae's unnies. I'm Nayeon, nice to meet you" she grabbed Jeongyeon's arm.
"And I'm Jeongyeon, it's nice to meet you" Jeongyeon followed up. Yeoreum greeted them back.

Then we all sat down in the living room. "Do you want anything to drink?" Nayeon quickly asked, as we just sat down. "Hmm sure I'm a little thirsty" Yeoreum answered, I could feel her squeeze my arm more.
"Some ice tea please, unnie" I said and Nayeon left the get the drinks.

"I'm sorry if we seem surprised Yeoreum, we didn't expect Chaeyoung to bring someone over" Jeongyeon said and they both looked at me. "Surprises are fun" I tried to laugh. Then Nayeon came back with the drinks.

"So you're the one who has kept my chaechae from dinner" she took a sip of her ice tea after she let that out. "Your chaechae?" Yeoreum was understandably confused. "Oh sorry a habit" she giggled and Jeongyeon huffed. "We're really close with Chaeyoung and have known her for many years now, she's truly like our younger sister" Nayeon explained. "Ahh it's always nice to have such close friends. I'm quite curious since unnie told me that she has her own room and said it's pretty big. Are your guys rooms as big or was she lucky?" Yeoreum asked. Nayeon laughed before answering "yeah, our room is even bigger. We had to get a giant bed since Jeongyeon says I take up all the space" Nayeon answered, Jeongyeon mumbled something under her breath.

I think it kinda clicked for Yeoreum at that moment. "Oh you're together?" She asked surprised "yeah, I will probably end up marrying this cray cray women" Jeongyeon and I laughed at her joke while Nayeon angrily hit her arm. "Yah!" Nayeon spat "sorry Nabongs" she kissed her cheek. We talked together for a while. "So are you staying over for dinner? I'm making samgaetang" Nayeon asked, Yeoreum looked shortly at me before answering "I would love to".
"Sweet, I will help Nayeon. You guys can be alone for a bit" Jeongyeon winked, making Yeoreum blush. They left to make dinner. "Do you wanna see my room while they cook?" I asked, she nodded.

"Wow your room is huge!" She looked around "it's fine" I said. "No it's amazing, like I love the girls but the room is so tiny" she seemed amazed. I laid down on my bed. "I love your paintings, who made them?" She questioned "I did" I giggled. "Sorry, I knew you were art major but these are amazing" she smiled and came closer. "Wanna see more? I have a folder with some sketches" I jumped up from the bed and found it. "Here" I said and we sat down on my bed.

"These are amazing unnie" she smiled and looked through them. Then I got a call, it was Momo. "Hey I'm just gonna take this real quick, just keep looking" I said and picked up the phone. "Hi unnie" I said "hey chae" she sounded sad. "What's wrong?" I asked "ah it's nothing", "no it's not nothing" I said back. "Okay okay, it's...she's been down lately and I don't know what to do. I know I shouldn't say this to you, sorry. Please tell me something good" Momo said almost begging.

As I was about to answer, Yeoreum suddenly let out a small scream from the other side of the room. "Sorry I have to hang up" I quickly ended the call and rushed over. "What's wrong? Did you get a paper cut?" I quickly asked.

Yeoreum was blushing "t-there...there's a n-naked girl in your drawings" she held her hands over her eyes. I grabbed the open book from the bed. It...was Mina. "Why did you draw a naked girl?" She asked and finally removed her hands. Did she sound jealous? "Ah hmmm, to see her lines better" I tried to answer. "It looks really perverted compared to the rest of your drawings of this girl" she said and took out more drawings of her. "Who is she?" She asked "ah hmm her name is Mina" I didn't manage to tell her more before Nayeon almost smashed in the door "dinner is ready!".