Chapter 17 (Special)

[ Minhyun ]

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I was so confused as I looked around the room. Then I realized I was in Mina's room. I looked over and she was still asleep. I was about to wake her up when her door opened, it was Sana.

"Oh, well I didn't expect this" Sana looked surprised then I realized why. "No it's not like that!" I said and jumped out of the bed. "I know" Sana laughed at my panic. "You already know that I see you girls as my little sisters" I clarified. "I was just gonna ask if you wanted breakfast" Sana smiled "yeah" I answered. I got dressed and tried to wake up Mina. She woke up after a few calls. "I'll be right down, I just have to get dressed" Mina said sleepily "don't fall asleep again" I giggled and left.

I went downstairs to the kitchen. Momo and Sana was already sitting at the table. "There he is!" Sana smiled, I buttoned the last button and sat down at the table. "Good morning" I said and looked at the food, it was chocolate pancakes. "Shouldn't you eat something more healthy for breakfast?" I asked "eat it and try to tell me again" Momo said and crossed her arms. I quickly placed some on my plate and started eating. I was honestly shocked at how tasty they were. "I take it back" I said and stuffed my mouth with more. "It's amazing for that hangover, right?" Momo asked and I nodded. "But how did you kno-" Sana cut me off "you weren't quiet at all least night. Momo and I literally came out of our rooms to see what the noise was about" Sana explained. "Yeah. We saw you guys crawling up the stairs, shushing each other every few seconds. To quote 'be quiet so they don't wake up'. While we watched you guys struggle" Momo said and laughed remembering. "I even told you guys that we were right there but you guys didn't seem to notice that" Sana laughed.

Then Mina joined us and got the same story from them. We were both a little embarrassed but found our drunk selves funny as well. We ate and talked. Then I looked at the time "oh dang" I said and ate my last bite of the pancakes. "I better get going, I have to change before school. Remember the time girls!" I said and put my plate into the dishwasher.
I said bye and drove home to change.

I couldn't get her out of my head. There was really something different about Son Chaeyoung. I've never meet a girl like her, hell...a person like her. I fed my fish and headed in the shower. After I got dressed, I packed my suitcase and headed out to my car. I didn't feel as hungover as I thought I would feel so I felt safe driving.

I headed straight to my classroom, normally I would stop by the professor lounge for some coffee but I didn't have the time today. "Good morning professor Hwang" a student said and waved "good morning" I smiled.

"Have a great day professor" another student said, I greeted back. This happens every morning, it's amazing that the students are this nice to the professors. It makes the mornings easier.

The first two hours went by fast and it was already break time. I was just writing some notes for the next time when I noticed a student in front of me. "Oh miss Kim, what can I do for you?" I asked. The other students had left already. "I wanted to ask you about something" her cheeks turned a little red. "Go ahead" I smiled. She walked around my table and stood beside me. "It seems serious, I'm only comfortable helping you with something I'm qualified in" I said clearly.

"I-I'm sure you're qualified in this oppa" she started unbuttoning her shirt. "What are you doing!" I said loudly and closed my eyes. "Ohh you don't like them?" She said "no! I'm your professor and this is really unprofessional. I beg you" I held my hands over my eyes too. Then I felt her touch my private era. I quickly back up in my chair and the chair ended up falling on the ground. I stood up as soon as I could. "Please stop! I'm gonna report you!" I yelled. She started crying and ran out of the classroom.

I sighed and picked up my chair. Could I report her? Would they believe me? I'm not quite sure. I sat down and tried focusing on the notes again but I couldn't. I felt weird after what had happened. Embarrassed in a way too.

I didn't mean to yell at her or make her cry, I just wanted her to stop. The door opened up, making me jump in my chair. Luckily it was just Mina. "Professor Hwang?" She walked over to me. "You're sweating" she said as she was closer.
I felt on my forehead and sure enough I was. "Is the rash bad?" I asked her "it's not good. You should go home and take a cold shower. Put some cream on the rashes. What made you sweat anyway? Is the class before mine that rough?" She asked. "You could say that" I said and thought about what she said. "If only you didn't get rashes from salt" she started dapped the sleeve of her shirt on my forehead, being careful. "Maybe I should take the day off. Would you be okay without me?" I wouldn't just leave her if she wasn't gonna be.

"Yeah I'm gonna be fine, I'm more worried about you" she smiled. I started packing my things and Mina helped. We walked over to the door. "Before we walk out" I held her shoulder "can we hug?" I asked, "of course" she said and hugged me. I really needed that, no questions or anything. I really love that about Mina, she knew that I kinda needed one and didn't mind. I truly love her.