Chapter 22

[ Chaeyoung ]

Her lips were so close. I was thirsting for them. She pulled me into her lips, our kiss got heated fast.

"Ah~" a sweet and compelling moan escaped her mouth. I separate my lips from hers and started kissing her neck, more sweet sounds started escaping her mouth. I felt heated inside by the sound of her. "D-down" she whimpered, I hummed against her skin and starting kiss on the way down to her beasts.

I took off her bra as I kissed the uncovered parts of her. I kissed her across her chest, leaving behind marks. Then I kissed her lips again. The kiss was sloppy, much sloppier than before.

I felt her trying to pull off my jacket as we kissed. I parted my lips from her and took off my jacket slowly while looking into her eyes. Their were filled with lust, the same lust I had seen years ago. "Quicker" she said sounding commanding as I started unbuttoning my shirt.

I smirked at her but was utterly surprised because she decided to rip open my shirt. The sound of buttons hitting the floor sounded for a few seconds.

She started kissing my neck as she helped me with getting my shirt completely off. I let her kiss my body a little more before I switched our positions. I pulled her underwear off and kissed her again. She pulled away and grabbed my hand. She started sucking on my fingers while looking into my eyes. She took my hand out of her mouth and down towards her centre. "Please...no teasing babe" she said and bit her lip. I was surprised by her actions but also aroused.

I put my hand down between her legs, she was wet already. I felt her grip around my wrist tighten as I put my hand to work. I kissed her jawline as her moans became louder. "I'm gonna c-cum" she moaned and kissed me to silence herself as she came.

I helped her ride it out and then she gave me a small smirk as she said "your turn". She helped me get of the rest of my clothes off as we kissed while doing it.

[ Mina ]

It felt amazing, feeling her body against mine again.

I roamed her body, feeling her up. I fingers settled on one place, her sweet spot. Her sensitive and wet spot. I started feeling on her outside before I slid a finger in. She was tight but my finger slid swiftly in and out so I added one more.

Her moans filled my mind, they are like a drug to me. I wanna hear them louder, with more volume and just more of them. She was holding back, just like I held back.

If only we had the whole apartment for ourselves. We wouldn't even have made it to her room, that's for sure.

"Ah! Yes, yes, yes! Right there!" She moaned loudly, unable to hold back. It only took a few seconds more before she came. I kissed her cheek before we once again made out. Her tongue having control of mine, as she still showed her dominance.

Some time later, we stopped to catch our breathes. We stared hungrily with lust into each other's eyes.

Then it became, we started kissing each other's bodies. As we both felt our desire for each other. I pushed her down on the bed again and turned around to have a taste of her. As I slid my tongue down between her folds, I felt her tongue as well. Suddenly she had turned us around so she was on top.

"Side" I quickly said and we laid down on our side. I moved closer and started licking. I pushed my tongue down in her. It didn't take long before I felt myself tension and her too.

We came together and stayed tangled up after we were done. "That was amazing" I giggled and kissed her thigh. "Come here" she said and held her hand out. I took her hand and crawled up beside her. We kissed and then cuddled tougher for a bit.

"Do you want some water before round two?" She asked and wiggled her brows, making me laugh. "Yeah, that would be great" I said and she left for the water.