Chapter 9

[ Mina ]
I had packed some clothes and the stuff I needed. I felt pretty calm, especially compared to Sana and Momo. "Do you have your meds?" Sana asked for the hundredth time "like I was a minute ago when you asked me the same thing, yes" I giggled. Momo came running over to us "ARE YOU SURE?!" she asked loud and clear. I sighed. "If she says she has them, then she has them" Jihyo said and sighed too.

"Let's just pack the car already" Jihyo added. They started running around, getting the stuff in the car. "I'm afraid they will be like this the whole trip" I said to Jihyo "I guess so, I thought they would have calmed down by now" she took a bag and went downstairs. I thought so too. I grabbed a few things and walked downstairs too.

We began driving to the carnival a little while after. Jihyo and I in the back while Momo was driving and Sana beside her. The music played throughout the car as we sang along. It felt peaceful and relaxing. I rolled down the window and stuck my hand out, feeling the wind rush against my hand.

[ Chaeyoung ]
I lost it but I'm better today... I guess I've had hiding that deep down for a long time. Nayeon insisted on getting the first aid kit and treating my fists almost right after she stopped my because she doesn't know what has been on the floor. So now I had bandages on both hands. It hurts to draw so I've just watched dramas.

"Chaechae!" I heard from the other side of the door, probably from the living room. I stopped the drama and opened the door in to my room and stood in the door frame. "What?" I asked back "Dahyun and Tzuyu are here" Jeongyeon said back this time. I went into the living room and sure enough they were here. I said hi.  "I was forced here" Tzuyu blurted out "Dahyun basically kidnapped me so call the police" she added with a expressionless face.

"Tzuyuie" Dahyun sighed "she wanted to rent a car and drive after Sana to some carnival". Tzuyu sat back in the sofa "she wouldn't let me" she said quietly "you don't have a driver's license" Dahyun said back to her. But it seem like Tzuyu was Igoring her. Oh Momo mention a carnival too, I guess they're going together. "I'm sure you could be without Sana for a little while Tzuyu, how about we have a party of our own here?" Nayeon asked and we all agreed.

[ Mina ]
After about two hours we felt hungry so we stopped the car at a rest stop. Jihyo had made some lunch for us so we found a bench and sat down to eat it. She handed us each a lunch box. I opened it and was a little surprised. There was rice, kimbap, small sausages there looked like small squids, vegetables and bulgogi. "Oh here" Jihyo said and handed me a small box, I opened it and it was ketchup, I giggled and said "thank you". We slowly began eating and it tasted very good.

After we were done eating we quickly hit the road again. The next few hours went by fast, the sun was shining, we sang along to the music and there wasn't a lot of traffic.

We arrived at the hotel and got our room keys. But we had to spilt up in two..."listen to me! Ok? Jihyo is my best friend and she's the reason we're on this trip. Of course I'm gonna share a room with you and not you Sana, or you Momo" I spoke informal to make them understand me more which doesn't happen often. "Ok...I guess but we will be two rooms down so wake up us whenever" Sana said and looked at Momo "yeah, we will let you guys be alone because we trust that Jihyo will keep an eye on you". We finally got inside our room. "I'm sorry they're so tense" I apologized "well I can't say I'm used to it as...like I didn't realize how overprotective they are, even after being friends with them for so long and your best friend for more" she gently pushed my shoulder.

[ Chaeyoung ]
"Let's just build lego's I have a new set" said Jeongyeon all excited and rushed to find it "stop" Nayeon yelled to her and she came back, and sat down in the sofa again. "Then what?" She asked and sighed. "What about playing UNO?" I asked and they shook their heads. "What about guess the butt?" Nayeon asked, Jeongyeon turned to her face Nayeon "no" was all she said.

"We could make slime" Dahyun said and lit up by the idea "not in the mood" Tzuyu coldly said. "Then what are you in the mood for?!" Dahyun said angrily at Tzuyu "you already know who, we all know who. Why the question?" She replied.

"Let's go then" Nayeon said and got up, we were all surprised, even Tzuyu. "Get dressed girls we're driving to that goddamn carnival!" Nayeon said to wake up us from our frozen state.