Chapter 10

[ Mina ]

"Okay we should really be responsible and look after Mina, but who says we can't be having fun all together while doing so" Sana said and cheer as we raised our shot glasses. We downed the shots and began walking around at the carnival. There was a lot of lights in different colors that lit up the place. It looked so beautiful.

"Hey let's play this game" Jihyo said and pulled me along as our arms were intervened. Momo and Sana followed along.

It was a water gun shooting game and you had to shoot the rabbit in its mouth, for it to hop along on the "field". We went over and payed so we could play "I'm gonna win this" I said and cracked my hands. "Nah you're not, I'm gonna win" Jihyo said back "no you're not! I'm good with holes" Sana said and smirked. "I just wanna win so I can have that cute duck plushie" Momo said right before the game started. "Hey! It's not fair my gun's water was slow!" Jihyo said flustered "eat shit" Sana said and giggled. My rabbit was right behind Sana's. "Yah! No pushing" Sana said to Momo, who's rabbit was in last place.

"Yeah I won" I cheered and jumped a little with happiness. "So what plushie do you want? Or are you more interested in something else?" The worker asked. I looked around "hmmm" I thought about it. There was a cool looking headset for gaming but it's probably some cheap crap. "That cute duck plushie right there" I said and pointed. I got it and turned to Jihyo who smiled and said "you were lucky this time" with a small wink.

We walked over to Sana and Momo who were arguing because of the game. "Unnie" I said and they both turned around. I held the plushie out to Momo. "For me?" She questioned "yeah, I won it for you Unnie" I replied and smiled.

[ Chaeyoung ]

"I'm serious!" Nayeon said and crossed her arms. "You can't be" Jeongyeon said doubting it. "I love you unnie!" Tzuyu yelled, jumping up from the couch to hug her. She was swinging her around. She put her down after a few spins and kissed her cheek "thanks Unnie!" She said excited.

Seeing Tzuyu so happy convinced us all to go, even Dahyun who had been fighting with her for hours about the topic. "Let's go" Dahyun said and got up from the couch as well. Jeongyeon and I stood up to, we all quickly got ready for the drive.

"I will text Momo and ask about what hotel they're staying at" Dahyun said about ten minutes into the ride. "Wait should we have asked Jihyo to come with us?" I questioned "oh hmmm, she had a family thing this weekend" Dahyun said sounding a little weird. "Are you okay?" I asked her "I'm just excited to see Momo" she said and looked at her phone. Weird but then again she is always a little weird.

It was a long ride and we're probably gonna be up half the night so I decided to sleep. I didn't think I had slept for long but then I was woken up by Nayeon. I had slept through the car ride, lucky for me I guess. I got out of the car and grabbed my backpack from the back. Then we went into the hotel, the sun was already down at this point. Jeongyeon, Nayeon and I got a room together, great....as long as they can keep their pants on.

We all went up in the rooms to put our stuff down before we quickly left The hotel, to go to the carnival. Tzuyu was so happy when we entered, he'll even Dahyun was excited. Nayeon was happy too but that's because she loves candy floss. Which means  Jeongyeon have to go around the shops and not ride the rides. And me.....well I was just happy that I got to ride some of the rides, it's been a long time since I was at one.

[ Mina ]

We sat down to eat our cheese dogs. "Num num num" I said automatically as it tasted really good, even through it's just fried cheese with sugar and ketchup.

"Does it taste good?" Sana giggled and I nodded in response. "So the firework show is at midnight, wanna met up then?" Momo asked us, Sana noodled and said "sure, sounds like a plan" I was a little confused "ah you wanna split up?" I asked.

"Well Dahyun is here" Momo responded "so is Tzuyu" Sana said, "since when?" I asked hella confused. "Since 20 minutes ago" Momo said happily "that's why you were so focused on your phone? I honestly thought you were texting her goodnight or something, but you were telling her to come?" I questioned "if you didn't want to come then Jihyo and I could just have gone alone!" I yelled and walked away.

I could hear Jihyo follow me, telling me to go back. I stopped after some time and she came closer "I'm sorry Mina, I really am. But they didn't do that to hurt you" she said on their behalf's. "Maybe I was sensitive about it...but it still hurt" I really did feel hurt. "How about I text them to meet us for the fireworks and then we just have fun in the mean time?" Jihyo asked after she hugged me. I nodded.

[ Chaeyoung ]

"Did you see me waving?" I asked them "yeah, I just managed to see it" Nayeon said happily as she ate her candy floss. "Wanna join me for the next one unnie?" I asked Jeongyeon "sure" she smiled. Tzuyu and Dahyun had left to met up with Sana and Momo. We agreed to met up again when there's supposed to be a firework show. Jeongyeon and I went on a few rides together while Nayeon took pictures. Then we agreed to do stuff Nayeon enjoyed.

After about an hour, it was time for us to gather at the firework show.

We came to where the show was gonna take place. "We should text the others or maybe call them, should we call them instead?" I asked and turned around to see the two whispering in each other's ears. Oh no. "Unnies!" I asked louder
"Yeah yeah...sure, hey it seems like the show is first starting in a few minutes. Jeongyeon and I are just gonna check out the mirror house" Nayeon giggled and they started walking away "take some good pictures for me!" Jeongyeon yelled.

I sighed and tried calling Dahyun but she didn't pick up, the crowd was pretty loud and I could barely hear the phone ringing so I walked away from the crowd.

[ Mina ]

We arrived at the show but there was a really big crowd. "I don't feel comfortable with this, I'm just gonna head over to that ball game again. You can stay though" I told Jihyo "you sure?" She asked. "Yeah I'm sure" I answered "I will take some pictures for you" Jihyo smiled and looked for the others as I left. I was heading over to the ball game when I saw something...someone...I must be seeing things now, I thought to myself.

I walked closer but my imagination didn't disappear. Could it be...no. Why would she be here? It can't be her. "Chaeyoung?" I asked as I was behind her.

She turned around. It was her. It really was her. It was Son Chaeyoung. My little tiger, my love, my first love... I felt a happiness I haven't felt in a long time. "Mina?" She questioned it too.