Chapter 3

[ Chaeyoung ]

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom before going to the kitchen. I went to the fridge, Nayeon had left a note 'I made breakfast for you, just gotta warm it up. Love ya Chaechae❤️'.

They had early morning classes so they just let me sleep. I warmed the food and began eating. I scrolled through instagram. I watched a few funny videos and liked some posts before I started cleaning up the plate. I picked out my clothes. A par of ripped black jeans, white t-shirt, blue flannel and black leather jacket. I got ready and dressed. I came down just as the girls arrived. I quickly got inside the car. "Morning" I greeted and they all said good morning.

We talked about our classes today and such. "So we all agree? Homework at our house after school" Sana said, Dahyun and Momo said yes. Then they looked at me waiting for an answer. "I can't actually, I have plans" I said "what plans?" Asked Momo. I quickly tried to think about a lie "I have work" I answered.

"You didn't mention work earlier" Dahyun said and wondered "well I forgot that I promised to take a shift for a coworker" I said and that luckily stopped the questions. We all parted ways when we got to school. I looked for Seulgi as soon as I came inside the classroom, I spotted her and went to sit beside her.

We talked briefly about our mornings before the teacher came.
It didn't feel like long, then there was lunch. "Are you wearing different makeup?" Seulgi asked as we ate. "Hmm yeah, I'm wearing eyeliner and a few different colors then normally" I answered "you look different but you look good this way too" she said smiling. "Oh thanks unnie" I didn't think people would notice.

After school I started getting nervous. I went to the park where we agreed to meet up. I'm excited to see what she looks like. Yeah we don't know what we each look like, we have only texted. I sat down on a bench. Then I suddenly got a text.

☀️Yeoreum☀️
I can't see you (・・?)

🎨ArtsyTiger🐯
I'm at the benches at the rose part of the park

☀️Yeoreum☀️
Hmmm

🎨ArtsyTiger🐯
I'm standing up now, can you see me?

☀️Yeoreum☀️
Short black hair and leather jacket?

🎨ArtsyTiger🐯
What?

Oh yeah, that's what I'm wearing

I looked up from my phone to look around but I couldn't see her. Then I was taken aback when I suddenly felt a hug from behind.

"Unnie!" I heard as the person let go and I turned around. I was surprised to see her. She's so beautiful.
Fair skin, colored hair, pink skirt and a printed t-shirt. She smiled cutely to me.

"ArtsyTiger unnie?" She asked and looked a little nervous "yeah, yeah it's me" I realized that she wasn't sure since we hadn't met before. She cheered and started jumping a little with joy. Cute. As cute as I expected. It kinda surprised me that she's a little higher then me.

"Wanna have some coffee or tea, or something?" I asked, she nodded and we began to walk. I noticed that she would look at me and as I looked back, look away. Really cute. Before long, were we at the cafe. We sat down in a booth and a waiter came over with a menu. "What's your favorite drink?" I asked and tried not to sound nervous.

She pouted a little as she focused on the menu "hot or cold drinks?" She asked back, looking up from the menu card cutely. "Tell me both" I answered. "Banana milk for cold and.....hmmm a biiig cup of strawberry tea, with some sugar added" she said and put down the menu card "I know what I want to order" she added. "Those drinks are really delicious, though I prefer boba over banana milk and a cup of coffee latte instead of tea" I said and gestured what we were ready to order. We placed our order and went back to talking.

"How was class today?" I asked "fine but our professor didn't even mention our homework or added something to it. He can be annoying but he's supposed to be the best economics professor at my school, maybe even in our city" she let out a small sigh. Oh yeah, I keep forgetting that she's in a business major.

It's not easy to remember when she has such a cutesy personality. But I guess she's different when she's studying and stuff like that.

"Unnie?" She asked "Ah sorry I got lost in my thoughts" I said embarrassed "what were you thinking about?" She questioned and leaned her head to the side a little. "Your beautiful smile" I said while trying to act cool. "Wuaw unnie" she blushed but tried to hide it "you're cute when you blush" I said and tilted her head up so she looked into my eyes.

"Here's your orders" the waiter said and I quickly removed my hand from her chin. "Thanks" I said as she left.
Yeoreum was blushing even harder now.

We had a wonderful time at the cafe. We talked a whole lot but it felt like it we were talking for such a short time. We were walking to her apartment, I insisted on walking her home. We walked up to the door.

"I had a amazing time unnie" she smiled "when will we meet again?" She asked. "Soon hopefully but on one condition...will you be my girlfriend?" I was so nervous.

She looked frozen "Wait really?" she asked shocked, I nodded. She started jumping with excitement "yes yes yes, of course unnie" she smiled big as she stopped jumping.

I kissed her on her cheek "I will text you when I get home, you should go inside" I said, she looked a little surprised and frozen but opened the door to her apartment and said bye before she closed the door. As soon as she closed it, I could hear her scream. So I left before I make her embarrassed, knowing I heard.