Chapter 16

[ Chaeyoung ]

We didn't stay long after the incident. People kept looking at us and whispering. Seulgi offered me to hang at her place but I declined. I kinda needed to not be with her right now. I felt embarrassed about doing that in front of her. She must think I'm weird now. But I just hated that he had been by Mina's side, for what seemed like some time now. Who was he even? Hwang Minhyun? I shook my head saying his name in my head.

I got my headphones from my pocket and started listening to music. I walked into a store. Mmmh...some samgak gimbap. I grabbed them and put them into the basket. It's Monday but just a few is fine. I grabbed a couple of beers. Maybe a soju. Oh  two is cheaper, well imma save some anyway. I payed and headed home.

The bag was heavier than I thought it would be. It's probably the drinks.
I stepped inside the apartment and sat the bag on the floor, so I could take off y shoes and jacket. "Chaechae!" I heard Nayeon yell from the living room. I grabbed the bag and walked towards my room. "Hi unnies" I said as I walked pass them in the living room. I locked the door behind me as I came into my room. I put the bag down on my bed. I took off my bra and pants. Then I found my laptop before I plopped down on my bed. I started eating one of the samgak gimbaps while watching another episode of Itaewon Class.

[ Mina ]

I dragged Minhyun into a tent to get some food. "So what do you wanna order?" He asked and giggled "tteokbokki of course" I said. He ordered tteokbokki for us.

"I'm really sorry about earlier. I think the reason for her behavior was because she was with that girl. Maybe she was on a date" I said. "You shouldn't apologize. I shouldn't have come over to her when she gestured to me" he looked sad again. Then the lady came with our food. "A soju please" I asked and she went to get one. "Mina, it's Monday" Minhyun said "it's not everyday, besides it's my treat" I smiled. I poured a glass for him and he poured one for me. We ate and talked for a few hours.

"It's getting late, I should get you home" Minhyun said focusing on his words. We had order a few more bottles and eventually both became drunk. "Oooh...kay" I said and we laughed. I felt like my legs were like jelly almost.
I think Minhyun felt the same because as we walked, we were swaying together. He held onto my shoulder and I held onto his. We had a lot of fun.

"Is your mom home?" He asked nervously "no she's on a nigh shift" I giggled. "Well then good night" he waved and turned around. He walked a few steps and then fell over himself. We both laughed loudly and I stumbled over to help him. But I fell down too. I insisted that he slept over so he wouldn't get hurt on his way home and he ended up agreeing with my statement. After a lot of laughter we finally came inside the house.

"We sisters are home. So we have to be quiet. Shhhh!" I whisper yelled to him. "O-okay" he said and a little giggle escaped. We crawled up the stairs because we thought it would be more quiet. But ended up crawling over to my room. We laughed after I closed the door. We got up from the floor and supported each other over to my bed. Minhyun was uncomfortable hot in his suit from all that crawled. "Why is my jacket suddenly glued to me!?" He said and struggled. I laughed and then helped him. "I'm going change to my night shirt oppa" I said and found it on the ground. He was sitting on the bed, facing the other way. I wore my big and long ass night shirt, that with like a dress on me. I laid down in my bed after. Minhun laid down too, he took off his shirt too. "Good night" he mumbled almost sleeping already "good night oppa" I said and fell asleep almost right after.