chapter 1

Prologue

Third Person POV

The second Titan war started 3 years ago by the champion of the Titans Luke son of Hermes. Before anyone knew the world was in turmoil. Cities were destroyed and in there places kingdoms in the name of the Titans were built.

It was like the ancient and modern world combined. The Olympians fought on and saved most cities, Manhattan especially cause of the Heart of the West burned strong there.

Before some continents fell at the hands of the Titans, half of America was sunken by Oceanus the Titan of the sea and Aigaios the Titan of storms in fierce battles with the gods, while others with the power of the gods were kept alive.

But a prophecy says that a champion will rise that will tip the balance in the favor of the gods or titans. And the stories concentrates on a young demigod named Percy Jackson whose about to make a great change in the world.

Percy's POV 3 years later

Hi I'm Percy Jackson and I'm a demigod. My story starts in what used to be New Jersey. I guess I should explain more. You see three years ago when the Titan war began many cities fell at their hands in their place kingdoms were built in the name of the titans and their allies. Many tried to run towards Manhattan since it became also a kingdom in the name of the Greek gods.

It stretches almost to half of New York and is the most safest place on this earth. My mother Sally Jackson tried to takes us there during the war so that they didn't find out I was a demigod, but on the run with fugitives, the titans forces caught up with us, my mother died at the hands of the Minotaur while trying to give me time to run away. In my rage and grief at losing my mom I attacked the minotaur and I killed him.

Because of that the leader of that force captured me and sent me as a slave here in what was New Jersey were an ally of the titans named Antaeus a giant son of Poseidon the sea god and Gaea the earth goddess.

He named his kingdom awarded by Kronos the titan king Lybia after the place he wanted to build his skull temple (which he did but that's not the point now). Once there I was turned into a slave/servant, doing whatever duty my master wanted to. Cause of that I learned forging from some of the children of Hephaestus, cyclops (I hang with them cause of my friend Tyson), and mortals that worked there also I knew some medical knowledge and archery by hanging around Will and the healers. Some already knew who they were, others learned their identity after they were 'tested' by Antaeus soldiers. See the titans to find out who is a demigod and who isn't devised this test to make that godly side awake.

They know that I'm a demigod but they haven't found out who it is. My mother gave me a necklace before dying and she said to me that if I wanted to find out who my father was all I had to do was open the locket. Anyway back to the story, aside from my other jobs I was also cupbearer to some of the nobles that are loyal to the titans, but in reality are just sell outs that betrayed their country just for a bit of Kronos' power.

And finally my last job was as a gladiator. Aside from fighting in the arena here on Libya, I also had to do this hunting game were they pit us young demigods and the mortals' kids against monsters they breed for battle.

We're just guinea pigs in reality for them, to test this creatures that they want to use against the Olympian armies. I guess I got to explain this. You see like they're cities and kingdoms that belong to the titans the same can be said also for the gods Their cities are well protected and are more advanced that some of those in the titans territories. Also to fight against Kronos forces called The Fallen is the Olympian army. They are demigods, mortals, and monster friendly that serve the gods.