The consequences of our actions

Percy's POV

The battle was tough and a blur to me as we faced the fallen forces. At my sides I noticed my friends in their own battles against the enemy. And me, well as always I was targeted by their leader, a girl about my age wielding an adamantine sword. Yay me. So we're dueling Riptide holding it's own against her blade, as I kicked her to catch a breather I inspected the condition of Riptide. And it wasn't good, it was the chipped in various places on the it's edges, this meant I needed to finish this battle other wise Riptide will be beyond repair.

"Nice blade, what's your name?" I asked as we continued to fight. She smirked as she tried to behead me.

"I'm Emily daughter of Iris and your executioner." she stated proudly. Man I must be really hated, lucky me.

Just then my opponent decided to attack me while I was off guard, but thankfully my reflexes saved me as I used Riptide to block the attack and use a disarming move on her, the technique required me to hook my sword with hers and with a twist to rip away her sword.

Thankfully my attack worked leading me to stab her with my sword at her side. Now I know she was my enemy but by the look in her eyes I saw that she was forced into this and it made me hesitate hence I injured her bad enough for her not to move, but careful enough that she won't die. So I took her blade to compensate my damaged one and signal the retreat to rendezvous with the rest of our team.

Nico's POV

Before we knew it we were surrounded by the enemy. I looked for any sign to escape but the line of soldiers were tight and said soldiers were armed to the teeth. Then the line split and in came the Fallen kid in the gray robes. His eyes were full blue iris and all, and they pulse with energy. He looked at us and smiled a creepy smile.

"I'm Jordan son of Hecate," he announced. "and you just volunteer for our sentinel procedure." he gloated, while his men laughed.

But while he was gloating on his supposed victory, I willed my amplified power to summoned an armada of undead soldiers dispersed around the factory with Greek fire grenades with them. This was Daedalus back up plan in case of trouble and while everyone was distracted we're going to give them a surprise.

So in all the confusion I decided to even the odds in our favor, so I did multiple shadow travels to kill all the guards around us. It worked until I felt this huge power drain, which is impossible since I was supposed to have unlimited energy at the moment. I kneeled panting very heavily as the backlash of over using my powers were catching on. I felt a hand at my shoulder and looked to see Daedalus checking the ring he gave me.

"What happened I thought the ring was supposed to give unlimited energy?" I asked.

"It seems that it couldn't handle your energy." he stated and elaborated more after seeing my confused face. "Well unlike the other demigods, children of the Big Three are more powerful in energy. That's to be expected since you all can wield the forces of nature to a limit of course." he stated calmly.

Note to self kick him when I get the chance. Anyway Jordan came to us, eyes and hands glowing in power ready to strike when fast as a child of Hermes Daedalus threw something at the son of Hecate at his throat. Jordan fell coughing and clutching his wounded neck gasping for breath. As I got closer I saw a shuriken lodge expertly into his jugular, I turned to see Daedalus. He was shrugging nonchalantly.

"When you've live as long as I have you learned a thing or to." he said. I shook my head as sounded the war horn to retreat. We escaped and reunited with Percy's group and went home.

Third Person POV, the Titan Forces battling Troy

Ethan Nakamura was sitting on his tent reading the reports of the last few battles. So far they have taken a lot of casualties and if the report by his spies are correct, the Olympian army is taking a battalion to join the Trojans. He put the papers on his bed and sighed, this siege was not going well, he'll have send a message to his superiors and request backup, that won't end well for him.

But he didn't care about that, the only thing he cared was his girlfriend Emily and he was hoping to see her once more. He felt that something bad was going to happen, one his abilities as son of Nemesis was that he could sense when the balance of luck tipped. Just then Simon his fellow member of the Fallen came looking grim. This meant something was bad.

"What's wrong?" asked Ethan. Simon hesitated for a while before he just went with it before it was far more worse.

"Your girlfriend Emily and her force have just been killed half an hour ago." he state in a monotone voice.

well thats kinda depressing