Visions

Percy's POV

I was feeling confused as reality and dreams blurred through my vision. First I saw myself fighting Ethan when I felt a burning pain coursing through my body. Before I knew it I was fighting dozens of enemies attacking me from all sides. Ethan assisted me and side by side we fought, I was fighting automatic, slash, block, thrust, deflect, bash, it was like I was a machine.

I wasn't going to go down without a reason, then the fighting stopped and I saw Ethan fall, I realized he was dead and seeing him like that made feel whatever poison I had in me (yeah I noticed because of the burning feeling I still had) seemed to start to kick in, making me fall to my knees.

With the last of my strength I arranged Ethan in a better position, a respected one for warrior that fought without cheating nor assistance from no one. I knew that the moment he declared this duel, then after clasping his hands in his sword I blacked out.

I heard yelling and felt something course through me but then it all drifted away in my sleep. I dreamt about my mother before all this war and craziness happened, I missed those peaceful times. I missed how she could make my troubles go away just by hugging me, then I remember the day she was taking away from me.

The day I was thrown into this world and saw the purpose the Fates had thrown my way. I saw in my dreams how I slew the Minotaur the creature that killed my mother and fought it with my bare hands, then how my captors took me to the city that I would later rule to fight and amuse people as a gladiator.

How there I fueled myself on vengeance and fury on those that did this not only to me, but to other as well in the name of some twisted fallen deity.

Then all of this blurred away and I saw myself looking down on the throne room from Mt. Olympus. The gods were debating on what to do about the titans and whether or not they should go to the front lines themselves.

'It's about time.' I thought in my head at this.

But I didn't see their final answer and was transported yet again (demigod dreams suck no matter what) and saw myself on a field. Then I heard the sound of marching and saw a huge retinue carrying the banners of Kronos marching, on the front leading them was a giant that seemed familiar, it was Atlas the general of the titans and he was marching to Troy.

Well that clearly sucks and just like before I was transported again, this time to Troy and what I saw shocked me. It seemed that battles had been fought in my absence, which made me wonder how long I was out of commission; the great walls were damaged but still standing. Inside people were running around doing different jobs, some were treating injured, others were eating, some were patrolling, few were fixing weapons and the rest were on guard duty.

I saw Jason walking around looking very tired followed by Nico and Thalia. Seeing made my heart race like Hermes' kid. All three of the looked tired and I guessed was that since I was unavailable they must've been holding everything together and felt powerless that I couldn't be there to help them. I felt worthless and went into my final dream vision.

I was standing in the titans main headquarters and there I saw the king of the titans themselves. I saw for the first time Kronos and saw much of his sons in him; sadly it was all the bad parts. The titan was with Coeus and Prometheus who were doing some weird chant in an old language.

"How much longer?" growled the Titan lord.

"Soon my lord," consoled the silky voice of Prometheus making me almost gag by what I saw on the ground there was a face appearing and I was freaked out to say the least. Kronos grinned at the site of this with a glee that sent a shiver down my spine.

"Yes, mother." He purred. With my heart in my mouth I saw that this was the face of Gaea, the earth goddess, what was Kronos doing with her.

"Only partially my lord," said Coeus, "this is only a fragment of her and soon it'll be a part of you."

"Yes, once I have the earth's blessing I will be unstoppable and the gods will kneel before Kronos!" he boasted and laughed in a cold glee at this.

With I knew that our problems weren't finished. A huge army was going to attack Troy, my friends forces were taxed out, the gods couldn't stop fighting amongst themselves to do anything and our greatest enemy is going to become all powerful, things aren't looking up for us as I fell to darkness once more.

and thats all his wrighting { all rights and everything goes to chronos the cookie theif} but now its my wrighting time.