The Fated Duel

Percy's POV

I woke up a bit more dazed than I usually do, for a moment I wondered how did I get into bed that's when I felt something warm cuddle up besideme. I looked slightly down and saw Thalia Grace daughter of Zeus and that made me remember yesterday, let me tell you as the memories came back it made grin.

Flashback start

I stood waiting in my home fro an upcoming enemy that was barging on my door and when said doors burst off their hinges I saw none other than Thalia and she looked mad. How mad you ask? Well lightning was coming out of her eyes, yeah that mad.

"Thalia what th-" I started but she cut me off.

"Oh, don't you Thalia me buster!" she practically roared. " For days I've been trying to call you and for days you've been ignoring ME!" she kept yelling. I faltered a bit but held my ground when I noticed that she wasn't spitting lightning.

"As you probably heard I wanted some alone time to prepare bu-" she cut me off again.

"BULL SHIT!" she shrieked. Well now that set me off.

"Shut up you whiny bitch!" I yelled. This made her stop in shock and continued before she could. "My reasons were so that nobody had to see me in this time, if you hadn't know this the citizens care for me so much and I don't want them doing something that could harm them especially when this fight is for them." I stated/yelled.

For a while she kept quiet but then said in a quiet voice: "Why didn't you say so?" Oh that made want to yell again but held myself for not trying to worsen this moment.

"If you had talked with your brother then you would've known since he's in command at the moment." I said. She nodded blushing a bit when I said that last part.

"But Percy don't you get it that even if you have to fight alone, you don't have to be alone." That confused me and I looked at her and that's when she began kissing out of the blue, at first I was surprised but then I went with the flow and before I knew we were in bed and well you can imagine the rest.

Flashback end

So here I was basking in what happened when I heard a knock on the door. I got up carefully not wanting to wake Thalia and found my shorts, and when I opened the door there stood Jason Grace. He looked embarrassed but also trying to hold down his laughter.

"What?" I asked.

"Well is she inside?" I knew who he was speaking about before he even asked me the question.

"Yes if you must know and now tell me why you're here." I stated. Then his smile left and he turned grim.

"It's time." he said quietly. Now I felt dread in my stomach.

"Wait don't I have one more day?" I said confused. Did they change the date of the duel? Then Jason flushed a bit and clear his throat before speaking.

"Umm, Percy you've been with Thalia for the last twenty-four hours here." he said. And now it was my turn to flush, but it went away fast as I thought of what to face today.

"How long?" I asked."Three hours." he answered getting the message. I nodded.

"My armor and weapons?"

"Done and waiting for you, Beckendorf and the guys worked without rest and in shifts to make it." he stated.

"Ok, thank them for me and were can I find my armor?