A bit of battle and a surprise visit to Olympus

so i decieded screw the 5 uploads a day, i really wanna get to wrighting this so ima do most if not the whole story upload today,

Thalia's POV

Both if them we circling each other like two wolves looking for an opening. When suddenly they attacked blades clashing fiercely. Jason slashed and attack pushing Percy more and more. The other Romans were smirking at the poor performance that Percy was displaying.

Meanwhile Percy was on the defensive blocking every attack that Jason sent him. For some reason I saw that Percy looked bored with the battle, as if he wasn't into it, problem was Jason noticed that to and began to push Percy more until he decapitated Percy if the latter hadn't dodge only getting a cut on his cheek.

"Fight back don't you have no pride?" growled Jason in annoyance. Percy cleaned his cheek and looks at my brother and grins.

"Alright enough of the warm up let's fight for real." stated Percy.

Jason nodded a bit happy at this. Romans they're always happy with battles even my sometimes sweet brother. The battle commenced with Percy delivering a strong blow against Jason making the Romans sobered up from their laughter.

Jason held in and when he tried to push back, Percy began giving blow after and began pushing back this time. Jason retaliated and for a moment he had the upper hand, but Percy began changing his rhythm with different sword techniques that looked like kendo and a mixture of fencing.

At first both of them were evenly matched, even with Percy changing the rhythm of his swordsmanship, but that's when once again Percy surprised us all. Suddenly out of nowhere he threw a vicious punch that would've broken Jason's jaw if he hadn't dodge it. But as soon as he did that Percy kicked him in the chest and sent his elbow to my brother's face knocking him to the ground.

Jason quickly rolled to get up again and tackled Percy to the ground only to fail. It seemed Percy had prepared himself so now both of them were grappling. They wrestled for a while trying to take away the others sword, and surprisingly Percy threw his sword and to our greater surprise began doing martial arts moves against Jason. I'll tell you this my brother wasn't expecting this and was unprepared for his sword getting out of hand.

It seemed Percy was about to win but he stopped suddenly and went to take but his sword and my brothers' and gave it to him.

I knew what this was, the honor of a warrior, when two warriors fight an honest duel in respect to they opponent you can give him a chance to regain his blade and prepare himself to battle to the end. I could tell that both Jason and his Romans were surprised about this, while the Trojans had proud smiles on their faces while watching their leaders' fight.

Jason took his blade, nodded his thanks and took his stance. But before they continued their fight, suddenly a this bright light appeared out of nowhere surrounding all of us and there was a flash if light and everything went dark.

Third Person's POV

While Thalia and the others were watching the fight between the Roman leader Jason Grace against the Trojan king Perseus Jackson they didn't realize they were being watched. Through a hidden Iris message the fourteen Olympian gods watched silently this fight curious to see this new force that has risen from Titan territory. It had been a while since all fourteen had been together, for the war has been a taxing one.

Even with this unofficial truce that rose after the fierce battle between gods and titans, dangers have lurked around every corner. Hence they had to go when commanded to deal with whatever problem was at hand.