The battle for Rome

this is a few parts of the story put togeather, {battle for rome parts 1,2, and 3} 

Thalia's POV

I lightning travel to the throne room to find all the Olympians there discussing. They stopped the moment I appeared and I quickly bowed to my father.

"Father the Romans are under attacked!" I exclaimed.

"I know my child we're discussing how many reinforcements to send to aid them." he stated. Suddenly the doors opened and came my brother dressed in full armor accompanied by his soldiers that came with him.

"Father, he said as he bowed, "my soldiers are ready to help my brethren and to find who was responsible for this attack." he said.

"The one who did this is Simon son of Ares he's the one who arranged this attack." said Athena. I saw my brother's eyes go wide in surprise and anger but before he could speak, the doors opened again and Percy walked in. He was dressed still in that bronze armor with wave design, and he's followed by his Trojans all dressed for combat and armed to the teeth. He kneeled towards Zeus and stood up.

"Lord Zeus my Trojans and I wish to help the Romans in battle." he said calmly. Zeus was going to say something but Athena cut in.

"Father we can't, we don't know if they're trustworthy and can hinder us." said Athena rather coldly and harshly. I saw Poseidon eyes turn green in anger and Zeus noticed this and surprisingly touched his brother in the shoulder. Poseidon looked at Zeus and something passed between them that made Poseidon relax his glare.

"Very well Perseus prepare for deployment when the back-up force is completed." stated Zeus. Percy nodded said something to Beckendorf and left quickly the throne room. Meanwhile Athena was throwing a tantrum.

"Father why are you ignoring my counsel, we don't know if these Trojans will betray us an-" Whatever she was going to say was cutoff as Zeus summoned his master bolt to his side.

"Enough Athena, your hate for these Trojans are blinding your judgment, this warriors are our allies not our enemies! Control yourself or I shall do it!" he said.

Athena shut up at once and was looking away and honestly I can't blame her, she may be the goddess of wisdom but even she will fall at the hands of Zeus. And is true she just want to cause problem, but she'll get over it one way or the other.

Percy's POV

I hurried to the fountain that the Olympians use to Iris message. Once there I did the routine.

"Oh Iris goddess of the rainbow, show me Will Solace in Troy." I said. And just like that Will appeared in the rainbow.

"Will!" I said. He looked up to his surprise.

"Percy where've you been?" he asked.

"I'm on Olympus with the others listen quickly." I said, he nodded and I continued. "I need you to take the mercenary regiment and the Macedonian regiment to this coordinates." I said and quickly told him the directions.

"Why Percy?" he asked."Cause we're going to help some allies and those two are our fastest and strongest cavalry force and you're going to need the speed if you're to make it to help the Romans, I'll be there joining the Olympian forces so you're going to be in charge, let Leo and Katie in charge of Troy, got it?" I said. He nodded and left to complete my orders.

I waved my hand in front of the image and left to join the others. I returned to the throne room to find some of the Olympian forces in the place. I did a head count of the force, they were fifty in total, that included my Trojans and the Romans. I wonder why so few?