Meeting of the Trojans and Olympians

Thalia's POV

Man it's been an hour since we've been chasing Nico. If it wasn't for the hunters we would've lost him already. He's good at hiding his tracks, but the hunters are better. Also Bianca is channeling her powers to stop him from shadow traveling.

I looked at her, she was pale her strength draining from her as she kept pushing him from the shadows, and even after he stopped she still kept doing it just in case. I just hope we find him eventually. Zoë says that pretty soon we'll corner him and then we'll force what he knows and especially who does he work for.

Nico's POV

Man was this tiring, it was supposed to be a simple recon mission but somehow they found me and before I knew it I was in the middle of a fight. Not only that but Olympian soldiers found me along with my supposed dead sister Bianca. All this time and she never found me enjoy herself as a huntress leaving me with the hardships of slavery. I remember that dreadful day, I was nine Bianca ten, we were running after our mom died protecting us from a drakon.

I remember Bianca saying we'll be together and that she was going to keep me safe. I believed her, but before we knew it we got captured and since I was making a fuss when they separated us I was sent to Antaeus in Libya which is now Troy. I remember how scared I was and how which my mom was there with me.

And how Antaeus was laughing at the fun I was going to provided to them. Then he came, Percy, dressed in robe of blue, he's face held no expression when Antaeus ordered him to take me to the servants quarters and to teach me how it worked in the palace.

Then he took me to this room and healed my injuries and told me this words that I will always remember: "I know it's tough and hard but we have to withstand it if we're to be free once more."

I saw in his eyes a fire in them, and I knew that his looks when I saw him was for show and he was going to have his payback. After that I never cried until this night, I stood by Percy's side and those of my friends, never wavering in my beliefs, never hesitating in my decision.

But now after seeing Bianca I felt like a little kid again scared of the dangers of this world. That's when I heard my transmitter buzzing in my pocket. I took it and answered.

"This is Nico I hear you." I said and was answered by Percy's voice the man I looked up to as a brother.

"Nico good you aren't caught, listen go to the meeting point we set up before, we're already there, shadow travel there fast." said Percy.

"I can't," I said sourly, " they got a child of Hades that's keeping me from shadow traveling." I didn't want to say she was my sister until I speak to him face to face.

"Really, well we have your location and your close to the meeting point in about a half an hour, now this is the plan." I nodded to myself as he told me how this was going to work on our favor.

30 minutes later Nico's POV

I finally reached the meeting tired from all that running and retracing my steps and changing course to fool them. I sat on a boulder and took my skull helm off, and took from my bag a bottle of water and drank deeply.

Then took my canteen of nectar and drank a cap full followed by pebble sized piece of ambrosia and with that my strength return. That's when I heard that voice calling me. With sigh on my lips I stood up unsheathing my sword.Thalia's POV

Finally we reached the place when I heard Bianca yell: "NICO!" Sure enough there he was, sword raised ready for a fight. Now that he didn't have his helmet on I could see his face better. He looked like his father, he had that handsome proud look his father Hades always wore.