My day on Olympus

next chapter, getting into the book and ready for me to start writing the continuation of it. 

Percy's POV

"Exactly what do you mean that we're allies, lord Zeus?" I asked. Zeus frowned confused.

"Well didn't you did this mission of yours to find us for an alliance?" he asked confused. Now I was in shock, how in Tartarus did he come up with that idea? Well time to set him straight.

"You see lord Zeus, the reason for our mission was to get rid of the rogue mercenaries in that region," I explained, "hence why I sent Nico here to spy on them to see how many there were when he got found out and we all met." I said.

Then someone cleared her throat and one of the goddesses calling for attention. She had black hair tied in a bun and stormy gray eyes, which meant this was Athena goddess of wisdom.

"Why then Trojan king do you not want to ally yourselves with us?" she asked with those piercing intimidating eyes. But she wasn't going to intimidate me.

"Well lady Athena simple, I wanted to strengthen my Trojan forces first going on to join with other forces." I stated.

"And how much of your forces is completed Perseus? asked Athena. I cringed when she said my full name, it's not like I don't like it it's just made feel older than I am.

"Well," I began, "about eighty-five percent?" I said turning to Daedalus who nodded back affirming what I said. I turned back and looked at the slightly shocked faces of the gods, I'll admit it made smile.

"So for the moment for the moment we have been recluting people to our cause, hence the raids on slave camps is to find demigods and mortals to join our cause. So far of the missing fifteen, we have five percent covered and are new beginning and finishing their training." I declared to the shock of all around us immortal and mortal alike.

"And you did this in a year?" asked a man in a mechanic's jumpsuit and from the metal bracer on one of his legs and the occasional spark of flame that shows on his beard, he was the lord of the forges Hephaestus.

"Well now not exactly," I said, "most of our forces were already there when Antaeus ruled." I stated.

"And you let them join you?" said an incredulous guy dressed like a buff biker meaning he was probably Ares the god of war. Now the way he said it made me a bit angry as if I trusted people that were soon to be traitors.

"For your information I knew most of those soldiers well enough, that I knew which won't be betray us and which will. One of the reasons we're recluting more people into our forces." I stated coldly. I saw Athena give me a look of pity.

"What?" I said to her. "Afraid that my loyalty to my people is foolish?" I said. "Cause for you information it's not!" I stated. " You think I don't know my own strength and weakness!"

"So young." muttered Athena with sorrow. Well now that made me mad. I know she's a god and I'm a mortal, but that didn't mean that I was going to let her and her fellow Olympians say I was blind.

"Hey listen here brainiac!" I growled, hearing the gasps of shock and horror of those that serve the gods. "I've spent four years gathering strength and allies to overthrow that retched giant, during those times I've observed the soldier that were also gladiators and saw who were trustworthy and who wasn't.And during the rebellion I sent our rebel militia to eliminate all those that could hinder our cause. So don't mess with my judgment and how I do things cause so far we've been doing ok. And if that's how you treat your allies then I want nothing to do with any of you." I stated panting slightly.