one.

Luke nervously walked off of stage.
A fan had yelled that he looked too feminine. Luke didn't know that there was such a thing as too feminine.

'Hey baby', Sierra said and kissed her boyfriend. Luke loved the feeling of Sierra's soft lips on his.

'You were awesome', she said and combed through Luke's blond hair.
Enjoying the feeling, Luke closed his eyes, making Sierra chuckle.

'Purr purr.'

With intertwined hands, they walked towards the bands changing and shower room.
Luke kissed Sierra one more time, before entering the room.
The other three boys were already showering and the air was warm and damp.

Clothes fell to the floor and Luke went along with his towel and shower utensils into the big shower.

The blond boy always took the longest showers and since he had already started late to begin with, he was soon alone.

While enjoying the hot water running down his neck and back, he hummed to himself with closed eyes.
His muscles relaxed and Luke felt the pressure falling off of him.
Maybe he should stay in here forever.
Maybe he was meant to be an all-time-shower boy.

'You always hum the most beautiful things under the shower', a voice said and Luke opened his eyes to look at Ashton. The honey-blond boy had a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair was laying wet on his head.

Luke thanked his band-member for the compliment and decided it would be time for shampooing his hair.

'What's wrong?'

'What do you mean?', Luke asked while massaging his favourite shampoo that had conditioner in it into his hair.
He massaged his sculp a bit but it just felt better when Sierra did it.

'You seem nervous and you tend to be quiet even though your usual self is all bubbly and fun', Ashton explained his concerns.

'It's nothing', Luke tried to shrug ut off but Ashton knew his best friend too well.

'You can talk to me about everything', Ashton said but Luke only nodded. The situation was overwhelming him, which was why Ashton stopped talking and skipped to waiting for his friend.

When Luke was done, Ashton handed him his towel and as soon as Luke had wrapped it around his waist, Ashton pulled him into a brotherly hug.

Luke was surprised and hesitated before wrapping his arms around Ashton aswell, melting into the much needed hug.
Sierra hugged and cuddled Luke a lot and as much as he loved it, he liked the idea of having someone else giving him comfort too, too.

'What about letting the girls have a girl's night and making a boy's night ourselves?'
Luke liked the suggestion and agreed.

Calum and Michael were already sitting in one of the two vans along with Crystal, driving back to the hotel when Luke, Ashton, Sierra and Kaitlin hopped into the other one.

During the car ride, Ashton explained his idea of having a boy's night to them and the girls agreed.
Kaitlin declined Sierra's offer of spending the night together, saying she is busy anyway.