twenty-three.

The flight went without further problems after the already existing ones were solved.

The boys and Crystal had continued talking about the break and soon landed in the first city of their tour.

When they arrived at the hotel, it was already 9 am and everyone immediately went to bed.

While Crystal, Michael and Calum were sound asleep, Luke and Ashton had their troubles.

Ashton still couldn't stop thinking about the blonde boy who on the other hand just didn't like being alone in hotel rooms.

'Should I?', Luke questioned himself as he walked up and down his room.
Usually he would just go to Ashton without thinking twice but he didn't want the drummer to think, that he was clingy.

Another five minutes passed and Luke decided to just text his friend and see whether he was awake or not.

Almost immediately, he received an answer, saying that Ashton was awake and asking if something was wrong.

'Tired but can't sleep. A little confused maybe', he told the drummer and sat down on the white sheets of the bed.

'Coming', Ashton replied which made Luke smile. It was great to know that his friend was always there for him.

Since their rooms were pretty close, Ashton soon knocked.
Luke got up and opened the door, revealing a tired looking Ashton.

'Hey', he mumbled but Luke just pulled him into a hug, closing the door behind them.

'What's wrong Lu?'

'Nothing, I'm just thankful that you're here', Luke whispered, still hugging him. Ashton wrapped his arms around his love and held the boy close, enjoying the embrace.

'You know how much you mean to me, right?', Ashton suddenly asked but Luke didn't seem fazed by the question.

'I think I do', he answered truthfully and let go of the boy, grabbing his hand and guiding him towards the huge bed.

'Cuddle?'

'Cuddle', Ashton answered and caressed Luke's cheek.

'I wish you knew how beautiful you are', the older boy said, making Luke blush. They both laid down, facing each other.

'I wish you knew how amazing you are', Luke now said and put his hand on Ashton's.

'I have to tell you something.'

'You can tell me everything', Luke said and scooted a little closer.

'Would you mind if I wouldn't only like girls?'

'No, not at all. Why should I mind?'
Ashton looked at Luke with surprise. He knew that Luke was very accepting and open minded but he didn't seem surpised or anything that Ashton liked boys too.

'God, you're perfect, babycakes', the older boy mumbled and pulled Luke close, wrapping his arms around the boy and resting his chin on the guitarist's head. Luke giggled at that and hugged his best friend back, closing his eyes at the same time.

Soon, Ashton could hear soft snores coming from Luke and he couldn't help but smile and wish that it would be like that every night.
Maybe he could have Luke close at least at night, while they were on tour.

'I love you babycakes. I wish I could tell you that every morning and every night. I wish you'd be mine', Ashton whispered.

Loud knocks on the door woke the boys up, hours later.
Ashton stood up to open the door, letting Luke cuddle one of the pillows a little longer.

'Yes?'

'I'm looking for Luke. Is he here?', the girl asked. She was one of their new stylists, who Ashton didn't knew that well yet.

'Yes he is', Ashton answered and turned around to face the bed

'Luke? Come here please.'
Groans were heard and soon, a very sleepy but happy looking Luke clinged onto Ashton again.

'Good Morning. I need you to come with me because we need to talk about the make up that we planned on doing tonight', the girl explained and the guitarist's eyes lit up in excitement.

'Oh yeah, awesome. I'll be out in a minute', he said and disappeared in the bathroom.

'You can come in and sit down if you want to. I'm not sure how long he'll really take, but probably longer than a minute', Ashton said and the girl nodded with a smile forming on her lips.

'What's your name again?'

'Catharine', she answered and sat down on one of the four chairs that surrounded a wooden table.

'A pretty name. One of my childhood friend's was named Catharine', Ashton said, thinking back to his childhood when he used to play outside with his friends the whole day.

Catharine thanked Ashton and shyly looked at her feet. It was obvious that she didn't expect to be alone with one of the guys that soon.

'You're doing make up then?'

'Yeah and a little bit hair. More of a backup really', she answered and Ashton nodded interested.

'What are you planning on doing for Luke's make up?'
Before Catharine could answer, Luke barged into the room, silencing the girl.

'Shhh, you're not allowed to know yet. Wait and be surprised', the tall boy said and left the room with Catharine.

'Great. All alone and probably soon very bored', Ashton groaned and let himself fall on the bed.
The boy with the slightly curled hair thought about what he had admitted to Luke the night before.
His reaction had only further proved, that he was just perfect and Ashton hated it. Couldn't that boy have at least one flaw? Just one single trait that wasn't completely amazing.

Maybe chewing loudly or something?
But no, he even looked like a god while he was eating and Ashton could not explain how that was even possible.

Now that Luke wore his hair longer, wore make up and nail polish, Ashton just fell for him more and more.
The more Luke became his true self, the more lovable he got.
It was just horrible.

If Luke just wouldn't be straight and by any chance like drummers called Ashton.