eleven.

'Sure', Luke also laughed and turned around on his back.

'You should probably take off your pants and maybe your shirt because you smell like smoke', Ashton said after their laughters had died down.

'Do it for me?'

'Come on. I already brushed your teeth', Ashton complained.

'Yes you did. Now you have to finish the job', Luke just said and grinned at his best friend.

'You're a pain in the bum, Hemmings', Ashton groans but starts to help him out of his hoodie anyway.

'Says the one who says bum instead of-', Luke started but as soon as his hoodie was off, Ashton's lips were on his.

Luke immediately pulled Ashton closed so the boy sat on his lap again.
His arms were tightly wrapped around Ashton's torso, while the drummers arms were around his neck.

'Luke', Ashton moaned as Luke grapped his butt, which made the drummer roll his hips.

'Fuck it', Luke moaned out and ripped Ashton's shirt off before doing the same thing to his own.

'Get them off Ash', Luke whined as he tried to unbutton his pants.

'I told you to not get these pants', Ashton shot back while fiddling with the buttons himself.

'But I look great in them.'

'Facts.'
The pants soon no longer bothered them and their conversation had stopped. Hot kisses were shared and only minutes later, both boys were covered in lovebites.

Luke's hands wandered under Ashton's boxers, taking in every inch of skin.

'More', Luke begged.
Ashton always gave his boy what he wanted but he knew that they had to stop.
He became painfully aware of the situation they were in and he knew that this was wrong. Even though Luke wanted him now, he would think different once he sobered up.

'We have to stop Lukey', Ashton said and wanted to stand up but Luke wouldn't let him.

'I need you', he whined and pressed his lips on his friend's.

'I need you too baby but we can't.'

'Why not?'
Luke tried to get any friction by grinding against Ashton, who had a hard time controlling himself.

'You're drunk. Luke, you have a girlfriend', Ashton explained but it felt like Luke didn't listen.

'She'll be fine with it', Luke answered and that's when it hit Ashton.
Luke couldn't understand what they were actually doing right now.
He had no idea that he just cheated on his girlfriend.
Ashton cheated on his own girlfriend but unlike Luke, he didn't love her.

'We should sleep', Ashton mumbled and grabbed his shirt, before helping Luke into his hoodie.

'I'm hot', Luke said and turned to Ashton who smiled as he ran his fingers through Luke's longer getting locks.

'You are.'

***
The next morning was eventful to say the least.
When Luke had woken up, he first didn't notice that something was off.
He only was surprised to find Ashton cuddled to his side, his head rested on his chest.

When Ashton himself woke up, Luke saw the boy's in lovebite's covered neck.

'What?', he mumbled and looked around the room. His clothes were on the bedroom floor and his head was pounding.

'Did something happen?', Luke asked but it was enough for Ashton to start tearing up.

'Ashton?', he asked confused and got up to go to the bathroom.
Did his neck look like this too?

'Fuck', Luke mumbled when he looked at his neck. Dark bruises covered his usually pale skin.

Within seconds, Luke ran back to Ashton, sitting down on the bed again.

'I am so sorry', Ashton cried out but Luke only scooted closer and hugged the boy.

'Aren't you mad?'

'I should be but I can't', Luke answered honestly, while rubbing Ashton's back in order to comfort him.

'I am so fucking sorry Luke. I am a horrible friend', Ashton sobbed and crawled onto Luke's lap, facing the boy.
He looked into the other boy's eyes, barely being able to make out the boy's familiar features through his tears.

'I shouldn't have done this and I'm the one to blame.'

'It's okay Ashton. Just because I was drunk, doesn't mean that it's just your fault.'

'It is..', Ashton mumbled, thinking back to when Luke kissed him in the hallway.

'What do you mean?'
Luke looked at his best friend in concern.

'What happened?'

'It's nothing..', Ashton whispered and wanted to kick himself for being so obvious.

'Ashton, please tell me. Has something like this happened before?', Luke asked and the worry in his voice was driving Ashton insane.

'Somehow.. it was the night when you all were out and I stayed at the hotel', Ashton said, nervously biting on his lip.

'What did we do?'

'You just kissed me.. it was just a quick peck on the lips because you wanted me to show what your lip gloss tasted like.'
Luke stayed silent, trying to get the information in. He had kissed Ashton and he obviously did a little bit more this time around.

'Did we..?', Luke asked, leaving the rest of the sentence unspoken.

'Almost but no. You're good', Ashton mumbled and got up, leaving Luke alone just like always.