three.

It's been two weeks since Luke and Ashton had talked about the younger boy's issue and since then, Luke hadn't been the same.

'Thank you London!', Luke yelled and Ashton threw the taller boy over his shoulder, running off the stage along with Calum and Michael.

'Where do you get that energy from?', Michael said and breathed heavily while watching Luke dance around Sierra.

'I'm happy', he simply answered and continued dancing around his girlfriend who giggled at his dorky movements.

**

'Hey', Ashton said to make himself noticeable.

'Oh, hi Ash.'

'I was thinking about our conversation and I-', Ashton started but Luke cut him off.

'Shh, what if someone hears?'

'We're always last and Sierra and Kaitlin are waiting in the van.'

'Right.. continue', he said and smiled apologizingly at his friend.

'Well, I thought you could let your hair grow a little. Harry Styles did it and he nailed it.'

'Until he cut it off', Luke added.

'Yeah.. sad, but oh well.'

'Well, I could but wouldn't that be too obvious?'

'My hair was long aswell and no one cared too much about it. The fans loved it, even though they told me, I looked like Shaggy', Ashton said and picked up his bag.

'You did though.'

'Thanks.'
The boys started walking towards the van but Luke stopped Ashton from getting into the van by grabbing his wrist.

The drummer looked at Luke with a questioning face but understood when Luke pulled him into a hug.

'I'll think about it. Thanks Ashy', Luke whispered into the other boys ear who blew him a kiss that Luke cought.

'What was that?', Kaitlin asked as Ashton sat down next to her.

'What was what?', Ashton asked while buckling in his seatbelt and smiled at Luke once more as he got in and sat next to Sierra.

'That kiss thing. Why would you do that?', she asked, jealousy drenching her voice.
Sierra, who had overheard Kaitlin's statement turned around to them.

'That's called friendship. Don't be like that', she said and turned back around to Luke. She rested her head on Luke's shoulder who lovingly laid an arm around her waist.

Kaitlin only huffed and looked out of the window for the whole car ride.
Ashton sometimes wondered why he was even putting up with her but then he remembered what it felt like when her lips touched his and he pushed away all doubts.

When they arrived at their new hotel, Kaitlin stormed off with their card in her hand, leaving Ashton with a confused and sad expression.

'Why is she acting up like that?', Ashton asked when Sierra walked up to him.

'I have no idea Ash but I'm sure she's just having a bad day', she said and the boy nodded with a sigh.
That must be it.

'We're all on the same floor', Calum said as he approached the others.

'Let's go then', Luke said and the all followed Michael and Crystal, who were walking infront of them.

'Don't worry too much', Sierra said once they stood infront of their rooms. Ashton knew that an argument would follow after him knocking on that door.

'Finally', Kaitlin groaned when she opened the door.
Maybe he shouldn't have knocked in the first place.