five.

Luke was able to motivate the heart broken boy to go out after their little talk. Right now, they were walking down the stairs to get to the lobby.
Two vans were already waiting infront of the hotel for the six young people.

'Ash?', Calum asked and the older boy looked up.

'Why is Kaitlin sitting in the lobby all by herself?', he asked but Ashton didn't bother to answer his question.

'Kaitlin?', he asked hopeful and when she stood up and ran towards him, everything was forgotten.

'I love you baby, I'm sorry', Ashton said and Kaitlin apoligized too, saying she should be the one who's sorry.

'No, no. It's my fault', he said and was more than happy to hold her in his arms.

Minutes passed and the others stood around awkwardly until Luke decided to make them noticeable again.

'Uhm.. we'd go to the club now. Wanna still join or..?', he asked and intertwined Sierra's fingers with his.

'I think we'll stay here', the oldest boy out of the band answered and so their ways parted.

The couple went upstairs to their room and after weeks of having only little touch, Kaitlin got close to Ashton again.

'Are you sure? We really don't have to if you don't want to. I'm fine without it as long as you stay here with me', Ashton rambled but Kaitlin shut him up by pressing her lips on his again.
Clothes fell, sheets tangled and skin touched that night and Ashton was convinced that he was the happiest man alive right now.

A few kilometers away from them, Luke was convinced that he was the most confused man alive right now.
Right now, the blond boy stood infront of the big mirror that hung above the sinks in the men's restroom and was tugging on his slightly curled hair strands.
He liked his current hairstyle but he also wanted his hair to be longer.
How long does it take for hair to grow long?
Luke decided to ask Google and reached into the pocket of his pants for his phone. Instead of his phone, his fingers found a small light pink tube.

'What is that?', he asked himself and pulled it out of his pocket.
The writing on the tube said 'lip gloss' and he remembered Sierra giving it to him because she didn't want to lose it.
The question about his hair was already forgotten and his whole attention was on the lip gloss in his hands. He liked the way it looked and with a last glance at the door, he opened the tube and squeezed some of the product on his finger.
It was mostly clear and had little sprinkles of glitter in it.

Without a second thought, he applied the gloss on his lips, liking the way his lips started to shine in the dim light of the restroom.

'Luke? Luke, are you in here? We want to leave', Michael's voice echoed through the small room.
Luke nodded and looked in the mirror one last time, before leaving with a smile on his glossy lips.