Stay

The next morning I laid in bed silently. Xavier and I had fallen asleep on each other's arms. I didn't want to move because I knew the moment would be over. It felt good to be held by him.

"Morning" a raspy voice spoke out. His morning voice sounded like heaven.

"How are you feeling?" I turned to look over at him. His eyes were tired, and I could tell he had a lot on his mind.

"Better" was all he said. He sat up and winced in pain. He held his ribs and fell back onto the bed.

"So not better?" I said "stay here, I'll be right back" I got up from the bed, I felt his eyes on me until I walked through the door. It was still early, but Mr.Callahan had already gone to work. Ms.Betty was staying home today, and I really hoped she didn't find her son sleeping in my bed.

I creeped down the steps and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a bag of frozen peas and a dish towel. Then I walked over to get the first aid kit, and a bottle of water. I slowly creeped back into my room.

He was laying pretty much the same place I left him. I sat on the edge of the bed, right next to him. "Let me help you" I said to him. Looking him in the eye. I know it's hard for him to ask for help, but sometimes he needed a little push. "Please" he looked back at me this time and sat up as much as he could.

"Take your shirt off" I said kind of demandingly.

"Wow, I never thought Id hear that coming from you" he chuckled dryly.

I gave him a funny look and he began pulling his shirt over his head. He struggled a bit, but managed. His perfect body was tainted with black and purple spots that looked harsh against his skin.

I wrapped the peas in the dish towel and placed them on his ribs. "Hold this" he put his hand over mine and wouldn't let go. "Xavier" I said seriously. He gave me a look back and let me go.

"You're no fun" he threw his head back in pain as I pressed the cold pack onto the area.

I handed him the bottle of water and I reached into my nightside table for a bottle of ibuprofen. I shook two onto his hand and motioned for him to drink it.

I moved in closer to his face and put my hand on his neck. He moved away, and wouldn't let me see his face clearly. I grabbed his face again and he did the same. Finally, I decided to sit in his lap, so I could get a sturdy grasp. I pulled myself over his torso and put my legs on either side of him carefully.

"What are you doing?" He looked at my like I was crazy. I straddled him and I could tell he was getting flustered. "Look at me" I said moving his chin so that he was facing me.

He looked into my eyes and I stared back at his. I broke the contact and reached for the bottle of alcohol in the first aid kit. I dabbed some on the cotton and rubbed his eyebrow. The cut had some dried blood, but apart from that it was pretty shallow. He didn't move or flinch, he just sat there, breathing kind of heavy.

"All done" I said as I finished putting a bit of ointment on his cut. I went to get off of his lap and stand up, but I felt a strong arm pull me back. I looked over at him and he looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Stay" he said, he pulled his arms around my waist and pressed his forehead against mine. Our noses touched and we just sat there, trying to understand one another.

"Thank you" he whispered, barely audible.

I would never understand how we ended up this way. Rich white boy from the good side of town. A house keepers daughter who came from the other side of the tracks.

His lips touched mine and I wasn't sure what to do. I felt all of his emotions through his lips.

He was hurting. He emitted passion and pain, his kiss pulled me in and trapped me. I pushed onto him, deepening the kiss. His hands fueled me as they traveled up and down my body. He groaned into my mouth as I shifted in his lap. I knew exactly what I was doing with him. I was excited that I had the power to tease him for once.

I was scared, would he ever think of me seriously? I knew I wanted more with him, but would he ever think of me as more than a "maid" ? Did I matter to him? I was too distracted to think, he snapped me out of my thoughts.

He kissed on my neck and I moaned, I grinded my hips onto his. He pulled me closer, but we were already pressed together.

He played with the hem of my shirt and tugged on it a bit. I didn't take it off though, he also was touching the drawstring of my shorts. I knew what he wanted, but he wouldn't get it from me, at least not today.

We shifted around and I sucked on the side of his neck and I could tell he liked it if you know what I mean. I sucked a bit harder and I could feel the vibrations of his quiet moan. I pulled back and looked at the small hickie.

"Cute" I said as I looked at him. I went back to that spot and continued sucking until the spot was bigger. I pulled away again and giggled.

He gave me a strange look, like he was confused.

I got up and looked at him again. I could see his hard dick through his pants. The hickie on his neck and his swollen red lips were so hot I could kiss them forever. But I had the upper hand now.

He frowned at me "Wait, where are you going?" He said in a deep tone. He seemed to be in shock that at what happened.

"I have something to do" I didn't really know what to say, but I gave a confident look, and walked out of my own room.