Honey bee

There was to be a banquet at the Callahans mansion tomorrow night, it was to celebrate the new partnership between Mr.Callahan and an Italian investor.

There was going to be 200 guests, mamá had to start the feast today, and there would be more hired help coming to serve.

Us servers were supposed to wear black cocktails dresses that had a gold detail around the waist. Ms.Betty had sent mine to the dry cleaners about a week ago and I was supposed to pick it up today.

"I got it brought up a few inches at the bottom, it was a bit long." She laughed. "Don't worry, you have the legs for it" I just smiled at her.

Early today, people started clearing out the ballroom and dining hall and replacing everything with chairs and tables. The house looked so weird and different.

Of course there had been many many events before this, but this one was really important. Ms.Betty had stressed that all the kids must be on their best behaviors, especially Xavier.

Xavier and I had been pretty close these days, most nights he came to my bed and we just slept. He held me tight, like he was afraid I was going to slip away in the night.

Sometimes I think the fact that his parents were never around really messed him up. Sometimes I get sad when I see how he looks at his mom, I don't see love in either of their eyes.

I was cleaning the staircase when I heard Xavier come through the front door. He bumped into my mom first.

"Is Honey here?" Was the first thing he said. She just laughed and pointed to the upstairs.

"Honey?" He questioned.

"I'm up here!" I shouted.

He jogged up the stairs and kissed me on the cheek, he continued and moved to my lips and then my neck.

"Chill, our moms are here" I laughed.

"Why don't we tell them?" He gazed into my eyes hopefully.

"Tell them what, Xavier?" I said quietly

"I want you to be my girlfriend" he beamed.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a long box. It was a necklace. A thin silver chain that had a tiny bee at the end.

"It's a Honey bee, like you" he took it out the box and pulled it around my neck. I lifted my hair and he latched it.

"I love it, and yes."

"Yes what?" He teased

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend" I smiled hard.

He pulled me by my hand and we went into his room. It was cool and neat, no thanks to him. He locked the door behind us.

He pushed me onto his bed and kissed me. He dug his hands into my hair. He pulled my uniform off me and left me in my bra and panties. I tugged at the hem of his shirt and he pulled it off, showing his perfect body.

"Xavier" I moaned as he cupped my boob. He got on top of me and sucked on them hard. He did this for a while and left me completely breathless.

"Take off your pants" I said. He laughed and pulled them off. His boxers were navy blue and when I reached to pull those off, he looked surprised.

When I pulled them down, he was hard and I immediately went to grab it. I rubbed him for a few seconds before he slid off my panties.

He laid me back again and I looked up at him, his gold chain hung from his neck, nearly touching my forehead as he positioned himself above me.

"Listen, I'm a virgin" I moaned out. He kissed down on me again and his eyes widened when he heard. I wasn't a shy girl, and me and him had been intimate before, just not all the way.

"Are you sure you want this? With me?" He looked worried. I felt like I had ruined the moment.

I pulled his head down and sucked on his neck, I whispered to him slowly. "Put it in"

He looked into my eyes and I felt him push himself in slowly. He grunted quietly, trying to hide his pleasure. "You're so fucking tight" he groaned.

I was biting my lip, holding back moans as I felt him going in and out of me. "Does it hurt?" He asked worried.

I shook my head and smiled at him "it feels good, baby" as I scratched his back.

My legs were up around his waist and he was sat up, pumping into me. He held onto my leg for support as he continued. I looked up at him and I couldn't help but moan loudly.

He looked so hot, his abs had glistened with sweat and his tan body was slightly red. His mouth was slightly open and his eyes were squinting. His blond hair was all over the place and his cheeks were flushed.

"Xavier! Fuck!" I yelled. I was thankful for all the commotion going on downstairs.

I put my fingers in my mouth to stop from yelling, the pressure in my abdomen was building up and I knew what would happen.

As I came, I could no longer take it, I pushed him out and curled my legs in. "Fuck" I looked up at him and he was smiling.

"Come back here" he pulled me by my legs and flipped me over so that I laid on my stomach.

I pushed myself onto my knees and stuck my butt out. He smacked my ass hard and I flinched, but moaned all the same.

"Are you ready?" He questioned.

"Si Papi" with that he pushed into hard this time, not giving me a chance to adjust to him.

He grabbed my waist as he slammed into me over and over, I was in a state of shock and all I could do was moan his name.

All you could hear was skin slapping together and a few grunts and moans.

He grabbed my waist but he didn't thrust this time, he stayed all the way inside me, pushing to my furthest depth, making me yell. "That's so fucking deep!"

"I'm gonna come Xavier" I felt my arms shaking.

"Me too baby, wait for me" he moaned loudly.

He pulled me close to him by my waist and thrusted in an out a few more times. He sped all the way up and my ass was clapping against him. I got tight around him and I felt him get sloppy.

He thrusted all the way out and pulled me back down on him, this made me come all over him and when he saw that my knees went weak, he picked up my legs and pumped a few more times.

He stopped thrusting and pulled out of me, coming all over my ass and his leg.

"Oh my god" he whispered as he collapsed next to me on the bed.

I felt myself throbbing and I pulled my legs together.

"I'm sorry if I was too rough" we laid next to each other and he put his hand on my thighs.

"You just, drive me crazy." He looked at me and I laid my head on his chest.

"You were perfect" I whispered. I put my leg over his and my arm was over his chest.

I felt myself falling asleep and I was worried about someone seeing us since we were ik his room this time.

I stuck my head up and said "I should go to my room, someone might-"

"Shhhhh, let's sleep" he pulled me back down and put the cover over our naked bodies.