Love

I laid out the dress on my bed. It was short black and simple, but it was well fitted and suited my body type.

I got in the shower and started washing my hair. I scrubbed the shampoo into my scalp and let the soap cascade down my body.

Some music was playing in the background and I hummed along.

I heard my bedroom door open, and I assumed it was my mom.

"Mamá, I'm getting out of the shower now, I'm almost ready." I lied.

They were quiet and they continued to walk toward the bathroom.

"Mamá?" I called out again.

"It's me" Xavier poked his head in. He started taking off his shirt and unzipping his pants.

"What are you doing?" I covered my body with my hands because the clear shower glass left me exposed.

"Joining you" he said in a "duhh" tone.

"We have to be ready in an hour" I told him.

"I know" he said back as he pulled down his boxers shamelessly.

My eyes widened and I turned around as his privates dangled in front of him and he stepped into the warm shower.

He grabbed my waist and turned me around. My mind went to places I was too embarrassed to say out loud.

He stood under the water and let the warmth fall all over him.

He got a handful of shampoo and started scrubbing my hair. I laughed loudly but let him continue.

He grabbed my body wash and rubbed it all over me. He traced my skin slowly, giving me goosebumps. He wet my shower rag and rubbed it into my skin. I let out a sweet moan, but tensed up in embarrassment.

"Just relax, baby" he whispered in my ear.

The glass was completely foggy and the steam from the shower left me feeling fuzzy.

His soft lips touched my neck while his hands glazed over my breast. I felt my nipple harden at his touch, making me moan.

His hand went down my stomach and stopped at my special spot. His warm finger played with me slowly until I squeezed my legs shut.

I heard him chuckle deeply. "Aw cmon, don't be like that" he said prying my legs open with his other hand.

He shoved his middle and ring finger deep inside of me. I yelled out in pleasure as he pumped roughly. His other hand came up to cover my mouth. My hands latched onto his toned arm and I scratched and clawed at him.

"Fast or slow?" He whispered.

"S-slow" I could barely get out.

He pushed his fingers as deep as they could go and he pulled them out so slowly I could feel myself about to cum.

He bit childishly on my ear lobe then continued to kiss down the back of my neck. His fingers felt perfect inside me and it felt like heaven

"I'm gonna cum" I whisper, out of breath.

"Go ahead" he encouraged, then continued pumping slowly, not faltering once.

His cockiness was unmatched, he knew he was attractive and he knew I falling to pieces at his hand.

I moaned his name loudly, inviting myself to cum on his fingers.

He groaned a bit when he felt me tighten around him. When he pulled his fingers out I pressed my thighs together and moaned.

He laughed and showed my the sticky substance on his fingers. I looked away in embarrassment, but he smiled down at me.

I was wrapped in his arms from the back and I leaned my head on his chest. We were pressed together and I could feel his hardness on my back.

"We should be getting ready soon" he said quietly in my ear. I shut off the water and grabbed our towels. I tossed him his and he wrapped it around his waist. He threw on a t-shirt and basketball shorts that he had left in my room. He kissed me on the lips sweetly.

"See you later" he looked at me with a sincere smile.

I looked at the dress that was laid on my bed next to the heels. I started on my hair and left the tight curls fall naturally over my shoulders.

I took my time with getting dressing and putting on makeup and when I was done I went downstairs to the kitchen.

I grabbed a silver tray that was full of a fancy appetizer I couldn't pronounce. I stepped out into the ballroom and immediately began serving.

I ignored the stares from old white men and creepy business men.

The room was quiet all of a sudden and it seemed that everyone was staring in one direction.

I looked over at the main staircase and saw Xavier. He looked like a dream in his sky blue blazer and white button up. He wore it well and looked effortlessly handsome.

He jogged down the steps started greeting his parents friends. I was working, but as soon as we made eye contact he came walking up to me. He was smiling big and he put his arm around me.

He hugged me tight and I was slightly timid with all the eyes on us. He placed his hand on my chin and I looked up at him.

"Let's do this" he pulled me by the wrist and we walked toward his dads office.

His dad was sitting at his dark mahogany desk in his tall chair. His mean frown was just a prominent with the dull lighting. His mother was sitting on the edge of the desk talking to him.

They both gave us confused looks as we interrupted their conversation.

"Mom, dad, we have to talk" Xavier said happily.

"What could possibly be this important that you need to tell us right now?" His mother questioned.

"Please, Xavier, have some consideration for your mother" his dad said seriously.

"Mom, Dad, Honey and I are in love" he said, cutting him off.

^**^^^^^^^^
Hey there! Thanks for everything. If you're still supporting this book ily. Tell me what you think.